• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Vote System Change (Remove Vote Raffle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
This is honestly way better. Imagine in a poll that one map is 43% and one is 57%. One side is overcome by diamon donors that are teaming. The other side is the rest of the lobby, with a few exceptions. The map with 43% is voted, and 5 new people to this map love it, an always vote for it rather then the usual SG4 on the other side. Now, I'm not saying that overplayed maps aren't fun or good, but it gives other maps a chance and to see what the other maps are o MCSG.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
This is honestly way better. Imagine in a poll that one map is 43% and one is 57%. One side is overcome by diamon donors that are teaming. The other side is the rest of the lobby, with a few exceptions. The map with 43% is voted, and 5 new people to this map love it, an always vote for it rather then the usual SG4 on the other side. Now, I'm not saying that overplayed maps aren't fun or good, but it gives other maps a chance and to see what the other maps are o MCSG.
The point of donors getting extra votes is to get what map they want. If they all vote for it, and it doesn't get chosen there is no point. This is why I believe they should change it back to the old voting system.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But those are rarely the situations that are happening here.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But those are rarely the situations that are happening here.
And it is also rare that the map with 3 votes beats one with 16...

Honestly, I find myself in the complete opposite of you. I used to always have to leave to play something other than overplayed maps. Now, while I still have to do that, I do it less.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
I like it, it keeps it interesting, and i don't think you are going to get enough votes to change it, i don't sign

Lieutenant

Survivor
Reaction score
This was a community suggested feature, and a huge portion of the community liked the idea. You should of voiced your opinions back then, before they added it.

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
Really?? I love it! I was getting sick of playing SG4, TSG2 and SG Highway every game.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Really?? I love it! I was getting sick of playing SG4, TSG2 and SG Highway every game.
I get that. But when Holiday or Valleyside loses to a map like SG3 when it has 1 vote is irritating. That's the only reason I don't like it. But I do enjoy getting on my favorite maps such as SG2 or Rugged Lands because of it :3

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I have a love-hate relationship with this voting system. When a map like SG2 or Rugged Lands wins I am very happy and love the voting system. BUT when a map like SG3 or Fortress Pyke wins I feel like 720 ladder stalling quad claymore cancelling someone across the map. See what I mean? It depends on what map wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci