• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Vote System Change (Remove Vote Raffle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
FIRST OFF, I SUPPORT. IT IS SO ANNOYING. woops caps JK. BUT SERIOUSLY THE POLL SAYS IT ALL PEOPLE VOTED TO TAKE IT OFF. Woops caps. JK.
Uh, no. The votes are pretty even. Its like a 55-45 ratio. I voted to remove it when it first came out and now I regret it. It was a unique idea.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh i've seen much worse than this.. I literally saw a game where I was in there with Rusty who is a developer, and it was like 70 votes to 5 (devs get as many votes as they want) and the map with 5 votes won. Consistantly I'll see maps lose 90 to 4%.. its extremely frustrating.. get rid of this.. or at least fix this.. cuz something isn't quite right.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Try you may, but the Administrative staff has already confirmed that this feature will be staying.
It gives people the chance to play underplayed maps; and pretty soon they'll start to like them cause they'll have actually played on them! :p

Petitions won't help in this case; sorry.

DK Lively FireRedcoats lock please!

*Edit: Before lock, the percentages thing IS GETTING FIXED. It is currently up WAY too high for underplayed maps.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You know, the crazy low amount of votes winning doesn't happen often; you just don't remember every time Valleyside or what not was played when it was winning (which happens all the time).

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Oh i've seen much worse than this.. I literally saw a game where I was in there with Rusty who is a developer, and it was like 70 votes to 5 (devs get as many votes as they want) and the map with 5 votes won. Consistantly I'll see maps lose 90 to 4%.. its extremely frustrating.. get rid of this.. or at least fix this.. cuz something isn't quite right.
Yeah I get like that to sometimes. I'm just like I vote for the map to win not to have a chance to win and get beaten by a map with one vote. But it depends on what map wins you know? :p

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
The raffle voting, as it is now, is a sort of beta test. We're seeing how we can improve it, and in what ways it doesn't work. It will remain implemented. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci