• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Bingo! [Prize: Diamond Donor]

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
No one has won the prize yet. There is still a diamond donor up for grabs!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
How is number 4 supposed to be completed since chad doesn't keep the livestreams saved to his twitch?
I guess he deleted them- they were previously there when the question was written.

Since that no longer works, and for anything else that doesn't work, choose something else to do from the groups :) (just one thing- you don't need to totally switch groups)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I wanted to try this out so I read over the challenges and then I read...
- At what point in ChadtheDJ’s latest Hell Games livestream did CAmadeusA say “I love you people<3"

srsly?
I wanted to try this out so I read over the challenges and then I read...
- At what point in ChadtheDJ’s latest Hell Games livestream did CAmadeusA say “I love you people<3"

srsly?
They're supposed to be difficult :p

That challenge isn't available anymore as Chad removed his past broadcasts, so you can pick something else to replace that :)

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you have to finish T1 and T2 in order to get to T3? Or can you just go right to T3?

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
By cluster of 5 achievements do you mean we can just choose any of the 5 challenges?
You select a group that you like (one of the pre-determined sections of 5) and do those five. If they include anything that can't be done, like the livestreams, you can replace it with another achievement.
Do you have to finish T1 and T2 in order to get to T3? Or can you just go right to T3?
You can go straight to tier 3 :)
So I'm assuming this isn't included in the challenges anymore?
What is the total length of all of ChadTheDJ's MCG-related live streams?
Yeah, unfortunately that one is out too :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci