• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Bingo! [Prize: Diamond Donor]

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
That's a really good idea- we're going to hold off until then.

We are extremely sorry for the card being late- ran into some issues, which took a while to fix, and even more difficult with many of our group members busy this week, and weekend.
ugh just realized im gone next weekend guess im not winning :(

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's a really good idea- we're going to hold off until then.

We are extremely sorry for the card being late- ran into some issues, which took a while to fix, and even more difficult with many of our group members busy this week, and weekend.
Guess who shouldn't be busy next weekend? <3

For the first time in a billion years amirite

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well aren't u lucky
I haven't played a game of MCSG in four days and counting, haven't attended a team rainbow meeting in a month, and don't have a computer at one of my parents houses right now, but don't even have the time of day to use it anyway, and will barely have time for another good two months until marching band is finished.

Lucky me :c

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
I haven't played a game of MCSG in four days and counting, haven't attended a team rainbow meeting in a month, and don't have a computer at one of my parents houses right now, but don't even have the time of day to use it anyway, and will barely have time for another good two months until marching band is finished.

Lucky me :c
mhmhmhmhmhmhm

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
How do you play this? I read everything still makes no sense what soever. Just saying

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
How do you play this? I read everything still makes no sense what soever. Just saying
Scroll to the bingo boards section, and open the bingo board for the tier you wish to complete. Then scroll to the keys, and open that. The keys list what each icon means, in order, and from their, chose any row, horizontal, vertical, or diagonal, and complete the row.

It's like bingo, except to complete a square you need to do the listed activity, instead of just "B- cat!"

When finished, open the submission form, and link your images, or fill in your answers :)

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
Scroll to the bingo boards section, and open the bingo board for the tier you wish to complete. Then scroll to the keys, and open that. The keys list what each icon means, in order, and from their, chose any row, horizontal, vertical, or diagonal, and complete the row.

It's like bingo, except to complete a square you need to do the listed activity, instead of just "B- cat!"

When finished, open the submission form, and link your images, or fill in your answers :)
you going to go w/ next weekend as the release of bored 3 then? please say no please say no

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
you going to go w/ next weekend as the release of bored 3 then? please say no please say no
Yeah, as we don't have many tea members available to help with some things, and because most people likely won't have time during the week, so we figured we should wait until the weekend.

If that doesn't work for you, we can try to accommodate somehow :)

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, as we don't have many tea members available to help with some things, and because most people likely won't have time during the week, so we figured we should wait until the weekend.

If that doesn't work for you, we can try to accommodate somehow :)
im at my grandparents house next weekend w/o good internet or a computer that would let me play mc :( on the bright side i get unlimited free cheese because its cheese days there :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
im at my grandparents house next weekend w/o good internet or a computer that would let me play mc :( on the bright side i get unlimited free cheese because its cheese days there :)
You could try to do any of the other challenges, like questions, and grab the other stuff when you get home :) It should take everyone a while, so you should still have time :)

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
You could try to do any of the other challenges, like questions, and grab the other stuff when you get home :) It should take everyone a while, so you should still have time :)
cool can it please come out on sunday?? PPPPlllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeee???????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci