• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Bingo! [Prize: Diamond Donor]

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
cool can it please come out on sunday?? PPPPlllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeee???????
It will be released on Friday, but like I mentioned before, you can try to do some other achievements and wait to do the minecraft ones until then :)

TeamRainbow

Tribute
Reaction score
Tier 3 has been released!

Completing the tier 3 board first will earn you diamond donor!

With ghe tier 3 board, it's meant to be more of a challenge, therefore messages will not be sent to notify you of whether you have successfully completed the board, or made a mistake.

One week from today we will announce the winner, and all runners up!

As I am out of town (duckluv321) I was not able to complete the board, so this time around, there is a list where you can pick one of five different groups of five achievements to complete :)

The achievement groups can be found here!

The submission form can be found here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Weeeeee're baaaack! (/party start)

Good luck and may the odds be never in your favor ;)

Rabbit | Ryan

Platinum
Reaction score
When it says "Find the highest ranked person on the leaderboards from every rank, from regular to dev IN GAME (Regular, Iron, Gold, Diamond, Platinum, Quantum, moderator, sr. Moderator, admin, developer)" does that have to be a picture or just name them?

EDIT: Just sore "IN GAME" sorry.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
If only I had internet
edit: i did it cuz, i walked down to a second hand store, and what did find? A ROUTER and that = internet, and it only came at the low price of $7 and tech support trying to make me pay $30 for an expired warranty!!!!!

Last edited:

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Why does it randomlly link Blitz's profile and say divide it...?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci