• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARM3DPiDgEoN101

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes! That's awesome! I loved ancient Japan but i remember playing it only a couple of times, but now it's back im pumped :p
And the breeze island map os also on TheHive, so i don't know if it will be good or not, but anyway good choice fellas!

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you know what terra forming is? Obviously not because your map has none
well it does, but what i meant was on fortune island it doesnt look like they done it, until i was informed by people, if you could read you'd notice i said "i don't think", because if there are tunnels underground with lava in that you cannot access i thought that it was just a vanilla seed they had put a few buildings and chests on. this would also be backed up by the random villages on the map that were tnt'd

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Ancient Japan is glitched! (I'm sure someone else on this thread has already said that lol) The pistons don't retract D:

Reaction score
Anyways, Here is my bias opinion about Fortune Island:
So, apparently MCSG removed some maps, and I am just going to put my opnion out, without giving a damn if it is bias:
Fortune Island: THANK YOU MCSG FOR REMOVING THIS DISGUSTING MAP, I don't understand it how it managed to get into the server, it is completely bad and anyone could make a map like this, here is what I mean:
A. The terrain on the map is so horrible, I mean, if you can't give some time on making trees without using saplings and bone meals, don't make a map then(Just look at how Orgins V2 looked when the trees were hand made). Also, the buildings are bad as well, I mean, what are those random soul sands doing here? What is this airfield doing here? can the plane possibly land there? Why does the theme of the map goes completely different in one place? A map should have a specific theme, and Fortune Island failed at doing so.
B. PvP: Oh god, this is the holy glare of bad PvP aspects, this is one of those maps that if you are stacked with arrows, you win, I mean, LOOK HOW MANY ADVANTAGES PEOPLE HAVE WITH 10 ARROWS. If you only have a sword in this map, you rather do /suicide.
C.Buildings: Simple buildings, nothing special, even a beginner can make them, I mean look at the village, they pretty much put TNT inside of it, blew it up, and called it a day. The cause of it made it that some areas in maps make absolute no sense. And the ship, isn't really special also, It could have been way better, it really could. And last but not least the Parkour Tower, it decent, but as I've said, it could have been better and it could have been more unique.
D. Spawn: It is unfair in any possible way. This is how it works: Go to spawn, get a weapon, and slaughter 1/3 of the tributes in order to receive full iron diamond sword in less than a minute. Also the vines don't help much but cause anger because of how impossible it is to climb up to the top of the mountain in order to pass the bridge/
Overall = 2/10 for everything ( the 2 is because of how they managed to get it into MCSG)

I know this is going to get a lot of hate, I won't expect, and make it as bias as you can (go The_Arena_Master way, I want to see what people will have to say.) And yes I am going to do the same style for the rest of the maps

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Anyways, Here is my bias opinion about Fortune Island:
So, apparently MCSG removed some maps, and I am just going to put my opnion out, without giving a damn if it is bias:
Fortune Island: THANK YOU MCSG FOR REMOVING THIS DISGUSTING MAP, I don't understand it how it managed to get into the server, it is completely bad and anyone could make a map like this, here is what I mean:
A. The terrain on the map is so horrible, I mean, if you can't give some time on making trees without using saplings and bone meals, don't make a map then(Just look at how Orgins V2 looked when the trees were hand made). Also, the buildings are bad as well, I mean, what are those random soul sands doing here? What is this airfield doing here? can the plane possibly land there? Why does the theme of the map goes completely different in one place? A map should have a specific theme, and Fortune Island failed at doing so.
B. PvP: Oh god, this is the holy glare of bad PvP aspects, this is one of those maps that if you are stacked with arrows, you win, I mean, LOOK HOW MANY ADVANTAGES PEOPLE HAVE WITH 10 ARROWS. If you only have a sword in this map, you rather do /suicide.
C.Buildings: Simple buildings, nothing special, even a beginner can make them, I mean look at the village, they pretty much put TNT inside of it, blew it up, and called it a day. The cause of it made it that some areas in maps make absolute no sense. And the ship, isn't really special also, It could have been way better, it really could. And last but not least the Parkour Tower, it decent, but as I've said, it could have been better and it could have been more unique.
D. Spawn: It is unfair in any possible way. This is how it works: Go to spawn, get a weapon, and slaughter 1/3 of the tributes in order to receive full iron diamond sword in less than a minute. Also the vines don't help much but cause anger because of how impossible it is to climb up to the top of the mountain in order to pass the bridge/
Overall = 2/10 for everything ( the 2 is because of how they managed to get it into MCSG)

I know this is going to get a lot of hate, I won't expect, and make it as bias as you can (go The_Arena_Master way, I want to see what people will have to say.) And yes I am going to do the same style for the rest of the maps
Completely agree.
You said what I thought about the map in a well explained piece of text. c:

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
I've played Ancient Japan 3 times in a row now. It's broken, some idiot had their teammate /kill and sponsor them. I've lost every time of course. Fix the map.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
wait..... idk if it works i cant do it
I was kidding. You join the MCG hub, and walk to the Survival Games area. Right-click a sign when the text is in bold, it means you can join it.

And good job, whichever mod removed my previous post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci