• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

map in progress- help wanted!

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Tomorrow is SATURDAY! I might get to play tonight, and I will be on tomorrow. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, as you'd know if you'd read earlier in the thread, we've been having server issues. So far, only Sab and Creepers have been on the server so far. And I've asked Sab to post screenshots, but we're all REALLY busy, ever since school started... :-(
So yeah, we'll try to post screenshots ASAP. Dont worry.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Well, as you'd know if you'd read earlier in the thread, we've been having server issues. So far, only Sab and Creepers have been on the server so far. And I've asked San to post screenshots, but we're all REALLY busy, ever since school started... :-(
So yeah, we'll try to post screenshots ASAP. Dont worry.
Fix my name, it says San.
SCREENSHOTS!
I'm working on that, the server has been offline alot since Creepers got his "Account taken away".

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
The server is up! Whitelist me please :D

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Actually, GREAT NEWS! The server will be on! You will be whitelisted, btw. Creepers got his account back, and his friend will just make a new one.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
So excited, literally just keep trying to join. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci