• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

map in progress- help wanted!

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Might I ask, how's it done? Can you get off the ship, how big is it, etc.
The boat is huge, yes you can get off, but that part isn't finished, the cornucopia will be inside the ship, and the cornucopia looks amazing.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice to hear corns amazing, even if I can't see it.

And I already have some ideas for the story. How about instead of the generic for maps of this type) "every one goes crazy and dies" plotline, how about a murder mystery-ish story instead. Basicly, the captian gets murdered, and everyone accuses each other. What do you guys think about this.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice to hear corns amazing, even if I can't see it.

And I already have some ideas for the story. How about instead of the generic for maps of this type) "every one goes crazy and dies"plotline, how about a murder mystery-ish story instead. Basicly, the captian gets murdered, and everyone accuses each other. What do you guys think about this.
Sounds interesting. Maybe you can work on the plotline for us, since you did it for Kharumah (I THINK that's how you spell it... Not sure, though), and you have experience.
Also, can you possibly think of a name, we still don't have a name, and I don't particularly like it being referred to as "the cruise ship map". So yeah, if you'd like to do that, it would be EXTREMELY helpful.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. Maybe you can work on the plotline for us, since you did it for Kharumah (I THINK that's how you spell it... Not sure, though), and you have experience.
Also, can you possibly think of a name, we still don't have a name, and I don't particularly like it being referred to as "the cruise ship map". So yeah, if you'd like to do that, it would be EXTREMELY helpful.
1st, you spell it Kharmunrah, not that it matters.
2nd, Here are some names I came up with.
  • Queen Herobrinia
  • The S.S. Siren
  • The Voyager
There all based off of the concept that the map should be named after the ship, since that is the feature that makes this map diffrent from any other ocean realted map.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
I kind of like Queen Herobrina. Plus, that kind of fits with the plot of a murder.
Everyone, tell me what you guys think!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I like Queen Herobrina as the boat's name, but it doesn't really sound like a good name for a map...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci