• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

map in progress- help wanted!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Not right now. Are you European? Creepers is American, so it does be late at night when it's up.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, Chad's looking for some Sg map, I need some people to vote for my former map Kharmunrah. Or you could just vote something that isn't the Forgotten vale or Terwan, since thoose are winning.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys, the previous map I helped with plotline for is in the final four that Chad will add. Vote for us, you won't regret it. Please Vote Kharmunrah.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys, the previous map I helped with plotline for is in the final four that Chad will add. Vote for us, you won't regret it. Please Vote Kharmunrah.
Khars in the SG, thanks everyone who voted. Now, I'm still not whitelisted on the server and I haven't seen the server ever up and running. Help me, anyone?

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
hey minecraftperson may i ask have you started building the map? i would like to see some screenshots of it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci