• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Commitee Complaint + New Maps

Would You Like a New Way Of Accepting Maps?

• Yes, I'm fed up of the biased ways of adding them

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Meh, maybe let's see what happens

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • No, happy how it is

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
I'm happy to take on board any concerns you guys have.

In relation to Hub Games, yes it is a bit gimmicky. It was intended as a fun little thing - and it seems to be doing alright. Also RF had nothing to do with the conversion of it to an SG map. so lets sit that one aside.

Atlantis. The wrong version of it was pushed, but there is one with a corn edit that offers more exit points and a fairer gameplay. That'll be pushed ASAP to remedy the issue.

Wasteland I can understand the concern with, but the concept is interesting and the terrain chunky so I can see what you mean.

Enchanted forest and Excavation Zero - I get why you guys have problems with that too.

Turbulence is.. well, turbulence. It's lovely.

Also in reference to Hariku - The map is lovely and we're having chats about it. If you guys want to suggest some major maps to us, feel free to message me and i'll take it further 8D however I will also be paying attention to this thread. The community feedback is important but remember to keep the thread constructive.

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
If you haven't tried submitting a map you have no room to talk. It's like people complaining about Obama being president when they didn't even bother to vote.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
If you haven't tried submitting a map you have no room to talk. It's like people complaining about Obama being president when they didn't even bother to vote.
I have tried submitting a map before, so please do your research before you criticism me.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, heres a little thing. I've been getting involved in maps a bit more and I'm going to take further suggestions up.

If anyone has a particular map they love and want pushed, Please message me with its name, a link and a description of why you want to see it on the server. Doesn't have to be long, just has to point out the good things the map will bring. I'll organize them and bring the suggestions up in a document.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I'm happy to take on board any concerns you guys have.

In relation to Hub Games, yes it is a bit gimmicky. It was intended as a fun little thing - and it seems to be doing alright. Also RF had nothing to do with the conversion of it to an SG map. so lets sit that one aside.

Atlantis. The wrong version of it was pushed, but there is one with a corn edit that offers more exit points and a fairer gameplay. That'll be pushed ASAP to remedy the issue.

Wasteland I can understand the concern with, but the concept is interesting and the terrain chunky so I can see what you mean.

Enchanted forest and Excavation Zero - I get why you guys have problems with that too.

Turbulence is.. well, turbulence. It's lovely.

Also in reference to Hariku - The map is lovely and we're having chats about it. If you guys want to suggest some major maps to us, feel free to message me and i'll take it further 8D however I will also be paying attention to this thread. The community feedback is important but remember to keep the thread constructive.
What about Shady Hollow, what is wrong with that map?

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
What about Shady Hollow, what is wrong with that map?
Nothing is wrong with it :) Chad has asked for more this is why I'm actually asking around. Shady Hollow is another one of those cool maps and I'm taking a personal interest in it. Send me a message with some info about that map in terms of why you believe it should be added (aspects and such) it'll help in the decision making.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
My question is why was Neighbourhood never added. It's been 10 months and the thread got 90 likes. Ridiculous.

It's a disgrace, I know

View attachment 25641
Just because a map gets a lot of community support doesn't necessarily mean it's a good map (Venice, which I helped on, being a great example). Please note that this doesn't mean that I dislike Neighbourhood or that I don't think it deserves the support that it got.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci