• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Commitee Complaint + New Maps

Would You Like a New Way Of Accepting Maps?

• Yes, I'm fed up of the biased ways of adding them

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Meh, maybe let's see what happens

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • No, happy how it is

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok so here's my opinion on the maps:

Turbulence = I love it
Atlantis = Bleh
Enchanted Forest = I haven't played it yet
Hub Games = Meh
Excavation Zero = OK
Wasteland = Could be better

So the only maps here I really like is Turbulence which means the update was poop. Map Committee should've done better :/

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I take it you did not attend last nights Map QnA with Dave and LadyOfLove. So I'll answer some of your questions, The wrong version of Atlantis was pushed out to the servers meaning the proper and more fair version will be coming. Also, I agree with what most of you have said, if you have any questions email or inbox LadyOfLove and she might be able to sort something out with the maps. Now regarding Andrews maps, maybe emailing her saying which maps you want added (yours duh) and then saying which maps should be removed/replaced with your maps :) hope that helped
I can't really tell LadyofLove anything about my maps without sounding bias. I need a lot of help from the community if I am going to make a change.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci