• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MAC or Windows or Linux?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't get why everybody hates Windows 8, I actually love it! And for the question, I'd have to choose Windows. Mac may be prettier and blah blah blah, but they're just way too expensive for what you get, way too overrated, and suck for playing games. Also they can be very confusing and do weird things. I'm in a music program at my school and we use macs and I personally did not like them. I have based this decision on what I've experienced using them. Macs are good if you use them for every day stuff, like browsing the web, or watching videos. Windows are for more hardcore tasks like rendering videos and playing stupid Java games.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like Windows as most games and programs are designed to run on a mac. More customization and easier fixes make a Windows a better choice in the long run.

This is coming from someone who has used a mac for longer then a Windows

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Windows 8 is fine with StartIsBack.
Basically re-adds the start orb and start menu, disables charms, boot to desktop, etc.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry but Linux is so underrated... I have it and its soo good I mean, when was the last time
You heard someone get a virus on a Linux... Plus it's good for games but I got a new graphics card so yeah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci