• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MAC or Windows or Linux?

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A Mac a day keeps the doctors a away, but windows a day gives the doctor his pay.

SaudiAssassin

Survivor
Reaction score
Yus another mac fan! I don't get why people think macs are terrible for gaming. If you get a really nice one, they are super good for gaming.
Macs are horrible for gaming because you can build a pc wich has 4 times the performance.

Anyway I prefer mac over windows, but the thing I hate about mac is it's not compatible with anything.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Macs are horrible for gaming because you can build a pc wich has 4 times the performance.

Anyway I prefer mac over windows, but the thing I hate about mac is it's not compatible with anything.
This is not exactly true. I don't know what you mean by "Not compatible with anything." but you can get tons of stuff for them. And I agree that pc is better for gaming but macs aren't "horrible". If you get a really nice one it can be great for everything.

SaudiAssassin

Survivor
Reaction score
This is not exactly true. I don't know what you mean by "Not compatible with anything." but you can get tons of stuff for them. And I agree that pc is better for gaming but macs aren't "horrible". If you get a really nice one it can be great for everything.
Mav has a lot of incompatibiltys espicially in games.

Heres a list

1. DC universe online
2.marvel heroes
3.league of legends (there is a version for thisbgame on mac but it doesn't work for my macbook pro and imac)
4.warframe

Luckily macs are still compatible with club penguin.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Mav has a lot of incompatibiltys espicially in games.

Heres a list

1. DC universe online
2.marvel heroes
3.league of legends (there is a version for thisbgame on mac but it doesn't work for my macbook pro and imac)
4.warframe

Luckily macs are still compatible with club penguin.
I guess your right, I haven't really looked up any of these things and haven't tried.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
Mac all the way.
I've tried Windows, but for me it seems more to be used for school related endeavors.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
I love mac, im a mac you could say but my mac book doesn't play minecraft as good as my desktop pc so I play minecraft on my pc but thats pretty much all I do on my pc. believe it or not my pc is actually running vista perfectly :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci