• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

xZekzy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there Endgamers. My IGN xZekzy, and I'm 16 years old and I live in Norway. MCSG is a server I have been playing for roughly 6 months now (obviously not on this account), and I have met some awesome people along the way (Some of them are in this clan, which is the main reason why I am applying). I'm also looking forward to be playing clanwars on mcsg again, hopefully with some of my friends. Now that you know some general info, I will tell you some of my stats, and then some of my strenghts.

My main account has got 600+ wins in about 1800 games which is a decent ratio considering I was a big nub when I started :p. On this account I've currently got 8 wins in about 15 games at the time writing this, which is an ok ratio because I do not tryhard, and I used this account in two seperate clanwars once.

Since I don't really want to publish my weaknesses on a thread, I will just tell you some of my strenghts instead. So here it goes I guess.
As of now I've become quite known for having a skill in using the "fishing rod-tactic". I doubt you guys haven't heard of it, so I won't really go too much into detail with it. It's basically me using my rod to give my opponents a little knockback to lesser their range, and let me have a bigger chance of hitting combos. I also use this tool to get control over a situation, and keep players away from me at times when I don't want to engage a fight. I've also developed a somewhat decent skill in using the bow and arrow, which on minecraft can come in really handy, especially in 1v1 situations where I have lesser gear. I am also pretty decent at running, and dodging arrows when fleeing from an opponent, which can come in handy if I get really low. And with me knowing most of the popular maps in and out, it really helps knowing where I can run to be able to regen, or to split someone up. Lastely but not least, I am quite good at using the flint and steel, but I wouldn't consider myself pro with it yet. I have tried using macros, but neither do I like it, nor do I have ability to record one on this current mouse I use. Now the things I am good at with the fns, is something huahwi uses a lot, and that is lighting someone on fire before engaging a fight. Might be a waste of fns, but it increases the chances of them not fleeing, and you killing them. I am also quite decent at quick 180 fns'es when being chased, and I can also pull of some other fns tactics like various types of the unexpected fire. But for now, this is what I've got for you. Hope you enjoyed my application, and I will ofcourse respect your decisions.

- xZekzy.

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello there Endgamers. My IGN xZekzy, and I'm 16 years old and I live in Norway. MCSG is a server I have been playing for roughly 6 months now (obviously not on this account), and I have met some awesome people along the way (Some of them are in this clan, which is the main reason why I am applying). I'm also looking forward to be playing clanwars on mcsg again, hopefully with some of my friends. Now that you know some general info, I will tell you some of my stats, and then some of my strenghts.

My main account has got 600+ wins in about 1800 games which is a decent ratio considering I was a big nub when I started :p. On this account I've currently got 8 wins in about 15 games at the time writing this, which is an ok ratio because I do not tryhard, and I used this account in two seperate clanwars once.

Since I don't really want to publish my weaknesses on a thread, I will just tell you some of my strenghts instead. So here it goes I guess.
As of now I've become quite known for having a skill in using the "fishing rod-tactic". I doubt you guys haven't heard of it, so I won't really go too much into detail with it. It's basically me using my rod to give my opponents a little knockback to lesser their range, and let me have a bigger chance of hitting combos. I also use this tool to get control over a situation, and keep players away from me at times when I don't want to engage a fight. I've also developed a somewhat decent skill in using the bow and arrow, which on minecraft can come in really handy, especially in 1v1 situations where I have lesser gear. I am also pretty decent at running, and dodging arrows when fleeing from an opponent, which can come in handy if I get really low. And with me knowing most of the popular maps in and out, it really helps knowing where I can run to be able to regen, or to split someone up. Lastely but not least, I am quite good at using the flint and steel, but I wouldn't consider myself pro with it yet. I have tried using macros, but neither do I like it, nor do I have ability to record one on this current mouse I use. Now the things I am good at with the fns, is something huahwi uses a lot, and that is lighting someone on fire before engaging a fight. Might be a waste of fns, but it increases the chances of them not fleeing, and you killing them. I am also quite decent at quick 180 fns'es when being chased, and I can also pull of some other fns tactics like various types of the unexpected fire. But for now, this is what I've got for you. Hope you enjoyed my application, and I will ofcourse respect your decisions.

- xZekzy.
Accepted for trials.

Last edited:

_DaviBoy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Mic:A pretty good one.
Skype Or TS:Both skype is david.goldinawesome
Respect:I will respect everyone
PvP Good things:FnS i can do a 360 pretty well,Bow i can use a bow very well as a bow spammer,Water Fights because of my bow and sword in water is so good.
PvP Weakness:High mountains,Fortune Island because of no FnS place,
Why i want to join:Because it looks like a amazing clan and i think i will have a very good time in this clan.
Why you should add me:Because i always want some challenges and play with better and cool people like you guys.
And now for the PvP story:I have played with a lot of good players like NoahSailer ChilloOo spellcaster24 and some more.But against all of this people i have won i don't know how,We played on maps i know very well so of course i got stacked.I had always been so scared of them but i said too myself it's just a game.And i won those games mostly in deathmatch against them.But the most i do is bow spam etc.So i would not say i am the best sword guy but in secondary weapons i can do some amazing things.But i am still good at block hitting and crit hits. Thanks for reading hope i get accepted - David -

Last edited:

xCiicoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey my ign is _Zeroh4ack_. I have 430 wins. Im really good at pvp. My skype Nicolaigutten123. Im 13. But i dont know what more i will write so bye :)

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Hello, my name is James and i'm 13 years old and i'm very active on skype and on my computer in general. I have 191 wins out of 2000 games played, i'm a mature person. I have a working microphone and teamspeak. (if needed) Now about my skills, i'm very good with fishing rods and FnS since I have macros, i'm also good at criting players and circling them. My bow aim is not that bad either. And that's it!
~James<3
Mic:A pretty good one.
I want to join EndGamers because it looks like a very cool and good clan,I have routes on most of the known maps,I am also pretty good at surviving unknown maps,I think i am good enough for the clan because i can use some combos that i know well.
Skype Or TS:Both skype is david.goldinawesome
Respect:I will respect everyone
Please put a little more effort into your paragraphs, this just shows how *cough*l-a-z-y*cough* and how much effort you are willing to put into this clan. Sorry, but please face your facts straight.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
I saw it was very bad so i changed it please check it out.
Yes, but even so, it has barely improved. Please check out the previous applications. One good example above is xZekzy's application. To fill in more space, write about situations and scenes you have experienced. Not trying to be a tutor, but good clans require good apps ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci