• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
Hey , I'm SliabhGach and this is my application. I understand that applications are closed but I was told by a member , Cheezedoodles, that Teku said it is ok if I apply , so here it is.

My Real name is Ross , I'm 14 and 15 in 15 days :) . I'm just gonna base my app in order of the requirements. I have a full working headset, "Venoms". In terms of clan hopping , I've only ever LEFT one clan before this and that was #TeamSypher so you can expect me to be committed and loyal. I think I am mature enough for you guys ;) I hope that doesn't mean no fun though :( I promise to respect all members. I have been playing MCSG for a decent while now and I have a good knowledge of chest routes and landmarks.

I'm just gonna speak a bit why I want to join this clan. So for some time now I haven' felt quite at home in TeamSypher even though they are my friends. The reason I chose this clan is because I know there are good PvP'ers and I know two members, Cheezedoodles and Exisio , I find joining a clan where you know some of the members makes it that bit easier to fit in but I also joined to meet new people :)
I've seen this clan fight in CW's and I like how it's done and I hope I can bring something to the clan.

Now I'll just speak about PvP:
I have 145/448 . It used to be about 115/350 but I had a BIG lose streak.
PvP Weaknesses : A big weakness of mine is the bow , at least dodging the arrows. I've been working on this and I have improved since. My tactics have also gotten better since I've started working on them and by "tactics" I mean knowing then to go in and when to run , whether to lead my opponent away from where we are to and easier playing surface. I can also sometimes play too aggressive and I've recently tried to play defensive and it's worked out.

PvP Strengths: My sword fighting has improved a lot , I've been able to take out players with much better gear then me in a sword fight , I've also improved my rod skills, I've improved at defensive fishing rod also and flint & steel. Running and turning on players is also something I find I'm good at and often turns a fight around for me.

Anyway , that's it. Hope you consider me :)

EDIT: After looking back on my profile I saw that I was in #Force a good while ago . So that means I've left two clans but I wasn't active within Force.

Last edited:

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Hey , I'm SliabhGach and this is my application. I understand that applications are closed but I was told by a member , Cheezedoodles, that Teku said it is ok if I apply , so here it is.

My Real name is Ross , I'm 14 and 15 in 15 days :) . I'm just gonna base my app in order of the requirements. I have a full working headset, "Venoms". In terms of clan hopping , I've only ever LEFT one clan before this and that was #TeamSypher so you can expect me to be committed and loyal. I think I am mature enough for you guys ;) I hope that doesn't mean no fun though :( I promise to respect all members. I have been playing MCSG for a decent while now and I have a good knowledge of chest routes and landmarks.

I'm just gonna speak a bit why I want to join this clan. So for some time now I haven' felt quite at home in TeamSypher even though they are my friends. The reason I chose this clan is because I know there are good PvP'ers and I know two members, Cheezedoodles and Exisio , I find joining a clan where you know some of the members makes it that bit easier to fit in but I also joined to meet new people :)
I've seen this clan fight in CW's and I like how it's done and I hope I can bring something to the clan.

PvP Weaknesses : A big weakness of mine is the bow , at least dodging the arrows. I've been working on this and I have improved since. My tactics have also gotten better since I've started working on them and by "tactics" I mean knowing then to go in and when to run , whether to lead my opponent away from where we are to and easier playing surface. I can also sometimes play too aggressive and I've recently tried to play defensive and it's worked out.

PvP Strengths: My sword fighting has improved a lot , I've been able to take out players with much better gear then me in a sword fight , I've also improved my rod skills, I've improved at defensive fishing rod also and flint & steel. Running and turning on players is also something I find I'm good at and often turns a fight around for me.

EDIT: After looking back on my profile I saw that I was in #Force a good while ago . So that means I've left two clans but I wasn't active within Force.
Gl, hope you get accepted. Add my Skype for a trial: shaunypie07

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score

Accepted for trials.Trials will proceed as soon as possible

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
Endgamers have a ts :) Join uk.clanwarz.com:1135 to get your ranks and play.
For the owners now seeing this I tried to contact you but no reply , I spoke about it to Shaunypie

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Endgamers have a ts :) Join uk.clanwarz.com:1135 to get your ranks and play.
For the owners now seeing this I tried to contact you but no reply , I spoke about it to Shaunypie
This is interesting, I'd like to proceed into further detail via Skype. BTW Ofc there will be fun in the clan - that's what we do most of the time, just don't do anything a 6 year-old would do OR SING rubbish songs. I mean, I'm 7 and I've managed to stop daily chat flooding. Decent progress for my maturity level even though I now perform it weekly..
Edit: I take that back I'll be 7 in 6.9 months

Last edited:

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello there my name is Alfie (TheGamerScottie) and before I write my application I would like to say that I own your clans TS and I will proceed to keep it up and running for as long as I can because I know the Wonderful SliabhGach! I am applying for #EndGamers because quite a few close friends are there or are trying to get in and I see that having friends in a clan/squad is very good for morale and does Bring likely clan war wis for #EndGamers!

I Am 14 years of age and I have a blue snowball as a microphone so no problem there and also I do not seem to get any background noise and when I do it's the occasional someone entering my room so you will defiantly not get disturbed constantly with my background noise thankfully. I do certainly want to stay with Engamers for a long period of time and hopefully help the clan out alot with wins and maybe expanding the youtube channel because I would not hesitate to bring out twice a week videos and try us get known as a clan not just in the MCSG community but in the youtube community which means It will most likely get much more good players applying. I'm lucky enough to basically know a chest route on every map, except some rare ones, and I feel that i am very mature as a person so I like to have fun but I know when to stop!

So now here is my MCSG stats and Pros and Cons about my skills:

Wins- 262- I have a very low amount of wins because I have just recently got a new gaming pc which allows me to actually use the map to it's full advantage and I never could be able to fns properly because of the lag, I also now get around 18ms ping at it's best so not bad because I used to have a bad internet package.

Played Games-1095 So as you can already see I have played alot of games which I have not won and this is because I used to have the worst pc ever basically so I have improved alot. My 100th win video was out on the 1 december so I have gained around 160 wins in 5 weeks so you can see the improvement. my W/l ration used to be 0.18 and I have increased it in 5 weeks to 0.24. That means winning just about 1 out of every 4 games I play.

PvP Strengths- In PvP i think I am strong in a number of places, one of the best is using FnS to it's advantage while taking out teams of two which are averagely stacked. I also think I am very good at Strafing round players and knowing when to back out of a fight but I never do run away like a coward I always keep the player near me so I can regen the I FnS or bow spam or even sneaky hit and run technique.

PvP Weaknesses- The few little things I am bad in PvP is dodging and weaving passed arrows and they always are the thing I try hard to Improve, I also think that within the clan i can improve having very good people all round me to stop getting wrecked by arrows and to start to learn how to bow properly with the dodging at the same time.

I hope I can bring a new spark to #EndGamers and maybe i could bring something new to your community. Another thing is You can always see me on TS at night with SliabhGach cause we are cool. I would really appreciate if you donated like a pund to the teamspeak so I can upgrade the slots so everyone could get on at once!

Please do consider Me!
-TheGamerScottie

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
:
Hello there my name is Alfie (TheGamerScottie) and before I write my application I would like to say that I own your clans TS and I will proceed to keep it up and running for as long as I can because I know the Wonderful SliabhGach! I am applying for #EndGamers because quite a few close friends are there or are trying to get in and I see that having friends in a clan/squad is very good for morale and does Bring likely clan war wis for #EndGamers!

I Am 14 years of age and I have a blue snowball as a microphone so no problem there and also I do not seem to get any background noise and when I do it's the occasional someone entering my room so you will defiantly not get disturbed constantly with my background noise thankfully. I do certainly want to stay with Engamers for a long period of time and hopefully help the clan out alot with wins and maybe expanding the youtube channel because I would not hesitate to bring out twice a week videos and try us get known as a clan not just in the MCSG community but in the youtube community which means It will most likely get much more good players applying. I'm lucky enough to basically know a chest route on every map, except some rare ones, and I feel that i am very mature as a person so I like to have fun but I know when to stop!

Wins- 262- I have a very low amount of wins because I have just recently got a new gaming pc which allows me to actually use the map to it's full advantage and I never could be able to fns properly because of the lag, I also now get around 18ms ping at it's best so not bad because I used to have a bad internet package.

Played Games-1095 So as you can already see I have played alot of games which I have not won and this is because I used to have the worst pc ever basically so I have improved alot. My 100th win video was out on the 1 december so I have gained around 160 wins in 5 weeks so you can see the improvement. my W/l ration used to be 0.18 and I have increased it in 5 weeks to 0.24. That means winning just about 1 out of every 4 games I play.

PvP Strengths- In PvP i think I am strong in a number of places, one of the best is using FnS to it's advantage while taking out teams of two which are averagely stacked. I also think I am very good at Strafing round players and knowing when to back out of a fight but I never do run away like a coward I always keep the player near me so I can regen the I FnS or bow spam or even sneaky hit and run technique.

PvP Weaknesses- The few little things I am bad in PvP is dodging and weaving passed arrows and they always are the thing I try hard to Improve, I also think that within the clan i can improve having very good people all round me to stop getting wrecked by arrows and to start to learn how to bow properly with the dodging at the same time.

I hope I can bring a new spark to #EndGamers and maybe i could bring something new to your community. Another thing is You can always see me on TS at night with SliabhGach cause we are cool. I would really appreciate if you donated like a pund to the teamspeak so I can upgrade the slots so everyone could get on at once!

Please do consider Me!
-TheGamerScottie
:D

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score

Please do consider Me!
-TheGamerScottie
Accepted for Trials :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci