• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pundzo

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello! My nickname is PundzoPL, I'm 14 years old and I live in Poland. I have been playing on MCSG for 1.5 - 2 years, but I was noob those days. After I got 150 wins, I learnt how to use flint and steel and I became a master with a bow. My strengths are fns & bow. You can test my archery skills if you want ;). My favourite maps are SG Highway, Valleyside University and SG 4. Now I aim to win the MCSG World Cup. I spend a lot of time playing minecraft, I don't like Skype, Teamspeak is much better in my opinion, so I hope that you are all talking on TS. Regards, Pundzo.

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello! My nickname is PundzoPL, I'm 14 years old and I live in Poland. I have been playing on MCSG for 1.5 - 2 years, but I was noob those days. After I got 150 wins, I learnt how to use flint and steel and I became a master with a bow. My strengths are fns & bow. You can test my archery skills if you want ;). My favourite maps are SG Highway, Valleyside University and SG 4. Now I aim to win the MCSG World Cup. I spend a lot of time playing minecraft, I don't like Skype, Teamspeak is much better in my opinion, so I hope that you are all talking on TS. Regards, Pundzo.
Accepted for trials.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Hello, my name is James and i'm 13 years old and i'm very active on skype and on my computer in general. I have 198 wins out of 2000 games played, i'm a mature person. I have a working microphone and teamspeak. (if needed) Now about my skills, i'm very good with fishing rods and FnS since I have macros, i'm also good at criting players and circling them. I have been in different situations, for example a situation where I did not want to engage a fight and for that to happen, I pushed the team I was facing away with a 180 fishing rod, I like using Huahwi's fire tactic, setting people on fire before fighting, slows them down and takes away 3 hearts. I am quite good with different weird fns tricks, where I nearlly always get my opponent on fire, I like using Unexpcted fire alot. I got a very good bow aim when it comes to chasing people. I have not been in any clans, exept 1, mine. I know a few of you guys so I thought it would be nice if I got accepted :)

~Thanks for having a look

~James<3
Accepted for trials, I like youe psychological Colour-coding thing you got going C: and sorreh for da l8 response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci