• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Livestreaming Tab on the MCG Website

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
higher quality gameplay, less corruption, better community, less hackers.
umm there is no corruption xD there doing the clean sweeps to get rid of hackers, you can report people in the community that are breaking he rules , and how can game play be any higher when people record it in 1080p 60fps. MCSG is doing all of these things for you btw

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
higher quality gameplay, less corruption, better community, less hackers.
Gameplay is fine, if you think something's wrong then make a Feature Suggestion.
MCSG isn't really corrupt, and I don't know how this applies.
I can agree that the community ingame is very ignorant and usually pretty toxic. This happens on every network.
There will always be hackers, and MCSG has done what it can to stop them.

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
XD I livestream every morning on mcsg for an hour and a half, starting at 6:30, ending at 8:00 CTZ depending on how much I gotta do for YouTube. I think this will definitely help me out.

PikachuPlays

Survivor
Reaction score
Gameplay is fine, if you think something's wrong then make a Feature Suggestion.
MCSG isn't really corrupt, and I don't know how this applies.
I can agree that the community ingame is very ignorant and usually pretty toxic. This happens on every network.
There will always be hackers, and MCSG has done what it can to stop them.
umm there is no corruption xD there doing the clean sweeps to get rid of hackers, you can report people in the community that are breaking he rules , and how can game play be any higher when people record it in 1080p 60fps. MCSG is doing all of these things for you btw
*sigh* "there is no corruption" ignorance is bliss I suppose. You know there's a reason almost any old player has quit right? :/

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*sigh* "there is no corruption" ignorance is bliss I suppose. You know there's a reason almost any old player has quit right? :/
First off, you didn't explain why old players quit at all. You blame it on "corruption," yet you have never said a word about what kind of issues create "corruption." At least explain what you think the problem is before you call Maxwill and I ignorant.

You mention less hackers in your earlier post, so that's not the corruption.
You mention a better community as well, so the people aren't the problem.
Higher quality gameplay must not be a corruption issue either.

From this, I assume your issue is the mods. Correct me if I'm wrong, and explain your whole definition of "corruption."

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Definitely a great idea, must give credit where it's due.

But, what I can see becoming a concern for the Upper Staff if they do approve of this action is, that they wouldn't want to have something on our forums front page, or anywhere on the forums if it consist of people using foul language. Obviously not everyone uses vulgar language, but it happens here and there and that can be one of the issues with this project. Definitely support this, and only time will tell :)

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hi Jam!

I think this is a great idea! You should be more around the MCSG threads, because you are good! <3

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Possibly, only streamers with a certain amount of followers should be allowed to have this privilege and they would have to apply.
What Chob said. :p I think people should have to apply in some way to gain access or privileges to things like. As otherwise, people could just use MCG and this whole system (if implemented) as a way of gaining more followers and publicity when they don't really care about the game they're playing and when they are going to play it next. I like the idea though. :)

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
It was actually hilarious. You referred to MCSG as being capable of being the best server. It once was the best server but has gone downhill for over a year and a half. Badlion exceeds it by far, and so does any Twitter or Reddit UHC host
Jesus Christ

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Wonderful idea! Would love to see something like this implemented to the forums to spice'n the forums up a little :p Also, like Chobski mentioned, I think there should be a requirement where only certain Streamers who meet all the requirments, can apply and get accepted!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci