• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Livestreaming Tab on the MCG Website

camui2001

Platinum
Reaction score
It would be a great help within the MCGamer community as a whole for Livestreamers, it might even encourage more people to start LiveStreaming I am all for it!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great idea! This would also encourage YouTubers to get on the forums more often.

DrollKylemania

Tribute
Reaction score
I honestly think MCSG has a whole lot more potential in the Livestreaming aspect and I love the interaction and immediate experience that streaming brings to the viewers. This comes from the perspective of a somewhat regular streamer, but also someone who would love to engage in some more MCSG streams.

I know this is a bit of a long shot and most probably not as smooth as I am suggesting it to be. I was thinking there could be some sort of showcase for twitch on the homepage where people can see twitch streamers (streaming MCSG of course) on the MCG website.

The style of I am suggesting would be something like what is featured on the homescreen of CS:GO- http://prntscr.com/636dm3

It would be amazing to see a showcase of 3/4 people streaming MCSG on the home screen and could really give the community of MCSG streaming a big boost!

I don't even know whether this is possible or not, maybe this is just a thread imagining how cool this feature would be. Tell me your thoughts in the comments below :D
This is a fantastic idea, as a fellow streamer i agree with this!

ImToxic21

Platinum
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea Jam.

It would be awesome to see this implemented within the forums and i believe it could bring the community closer to Streamers rather than just YouTubers. :) It gives those who have a passion for streaming a chance to grow and interact with the community.

PikachuPlays

Survivor
Reaction score
Why are you saying "LOL" when there is nothing Humorous about my statement ._.
It was actually hilarious. You referred to MCSG as being capable of being the best server. It once was the best server but has gone downhill for over a year and a half. Badlion exceeds it by far, and so does any Twitter or Reddit UHC host

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
It was actually hilarious. You referred to MCSG as being capable of being the best server. It once was the best server but has gone downhill for over a year and a half. Badlion exceeds it by far, and so does any Twitter or Reddit UHC host
They have the money, the fan base, and the developers. May I ask what more do you need?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci