• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Livestreaming Tab on the MCG Website

thejambd

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly think MCSG has a whole lot more potential in the Livestreaming aspect and I love the interaction and immediate experience that streaming brings to the viewers. This comes from the perspective of a somewhat regular streamer, but also someone who would love to engage in some more MCSG streams.

I know this is a bit of a long shot and most probably not as smooth as I am suggesting it to be. I was thinking there could be some sort of showcase for twitch on the homepage where people can see twitch streamers (streaming MCSG of course) on the MCG website.

The style of I am suggesting would be something like what is featured on the homescreen of CS:GO- http://prntscr.com/636dm3

It would be amazing to see a showcase of 3/4 people streaming MCSG on the home screen and could really give the community of MCSG streaming a big boost!

I don't even know whether this is possible or not, maybe this is just a thread imagining how cool this feature would be. Tell me your thoughts in the comments below :D

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly think MCSG has a whole lot more potential in the Livestreaming aspect
MCSG or MCGamer itself has like the most potential a server can ask for. It could definitely be the best server in the community.

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
This sounds like a cool idea.Maybe if this comes into place we could have 3-4 streamers all join the same game and see how they go against each other. Also an idea that I have seen on twitch is that you can have 2 streams turned into 1 stream. I know I would watch that!

StashyStreams

Platinum
Reaction score
I completely agree with you Jam, and I think it would also give back something to the Daily Streamers for MCSG as there is a vast quantity of them, I believe if they even just set up a Twitch group for that sort of thing it would be great also! :)

thejambd

Platinum
Reaction score
This sounds like a cool idea.Maybe if this comes into place we could have 3-4 streamers all join the same game and see how they go against each other. Also an idea that I have seen on twitch is that you can have 2 streams turned into 1 stream. I know I would watch that!
I am pretty sure this is already a thing, just not used very often. I just feel like the streaming aspect of MCSG is very unpopulated and I would want to see it change

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
I would definitely watch good pvpers stream. This would help the players of lesser skill on Mcsg giving them tips and routes. People can ask questions on the stream and get tips on how to get better. I believe this would be a good way to improve the streaming part of Mcsg.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
What forum software does CS:GO use, if they do? XenForo might not allow a live streams page.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What forum software does CS:GO use, if they do? XenForo might not allow a live streams page.
The screenshot isn't from a forum, its from the in game menu. Also back when Dave streamed there was always a really annoying live broadcast which opened every time you clicked on a new page and played out loud, so I assume it's possible.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
The screenshot isn't from a forum, its from the in game menu. Also back when Dave streamed there was always a really annoying live broadcast which opened every time you clicked on a new page and played out loud, so I assume it's possible.
Oh, that is a forum wide message that only administrators can set. If we gave normal members permission to do so, then there would be 1 space and maybe 3+ people streaming and trying to put there stream on there. Also, it would make it to where admins couldn't write in important messages without someone changing them to their stream or even something inappropriate. I don't think it's possible to have a list of them that non-staff can set.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci