• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Best of luck! :D I've admired Titan and their members, hope this clan goes far

DInoBites

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Simplifyyy
Skype [Can be PM’D]: ill msg
Donor: None right now
Wins: like over 600 including all my accounts
Experience With Clan Members: i know ruslter played a couple games with him
Reason for Joining Legacy: i want to join because this clan seems like its going to go somewhere and i want to go somewhere with this it.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mr_Gears
Skype [Can be PM’D]: You all have it.
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 4000+ with alts
Experience With Clan Members: I've played with most everyone in clan and know them pretty well. In many different clans with Corn and Roluxe. I also was in Triv with both Apzy and Chris. Exo hates me but I love him and Zeno is bae.
Reason for Joining Legacy: I want to join a clan were I can be welcomed and have fun. Legacy will be a clan that will last and I want to be apart of that Legacy. Ahhhh see what I did there?? TeeHee

yzpA

Diamond
Reaction score
Experience With Clan Members: I've played with most everyone in clan and know them pretty well. In many different clans with Corn and Roluxe. I also was in Triv with both Apzy and Chris. Exo hates me but I love him and Zeno is bae.
Reason for Joining Legacy: I want to join a clan were I can be welcomed and have fun. Legacy will be a clan that will last and I want to be apart of that Legacy. Ahhhh see what I did there?? TeeHee
What a legend.

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
What a Gear.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
can I join the cube??????

Snikkz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Snikkz
Skype [Can be PM’D]:
Wins: Idk mojang won't let me sign in lol
Experience With Clan Members: I know all of you
Reason for Joining Legacy: because I want to come back, even though mojang won't let me have my account

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Snikkz
Skype [Can be PM’D]:
Wins: Idk mojang won't let me sign in lol
Experience With Clan Members: I know all of you
Reason for Joining Legacy: because I want to come back, even though mojang won't let me have my account
dood i havent seen u at school :C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci