• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Cystolith
Skype [Can be PM’D]: ask chriscomedies
Donor: on an alt for scrims and battles
Wins: total of about 1500
Experience With Clan Members: I've known corn for a while, and apzy and chris I met fairly recently but we're already pretty chill.
Reason for Joining Legacy: It's been a while since I joined a clan with mostly people I didn't know, and I like meeting new people. Plus, not gonna lie, this can easily get number 1 on LB in just a few weeks.
Extra stuff:
Past clans (not including trials or applicants ofc): oh jeez this'll take a while... here goes nothing
Reactv1, deception, reactv2, divine, complexity, the saints, rivals, sovereign, kronic, vanguard, Valhalla, Phoenix, Triology (I probably missed like 4 or 5)
Strengths: rod, dombos, only plays Minecraft lol
Weaknesses: using fns, walking into fns, Lmao anything involving fns. And shift clicking... ;-;

Last edited:

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
Randy Applications Incoming!
I aint no randy fool.
Minecraft IGN: WalkerRed
Skype [Can be PM’D]: I will PM it.
Donor: Diamond donor.
Wins: 370 wins.
Experience With Clan Members: I have been in a clan twice with Zeno. I was in Trivium with ChrisComedies and Apzy. I was also with Roluxe in Organization.
Reason for Joining Legacy: Well, all of you are great people, very skilled in PvP and I trust you all. Also I'm pretty good friends with most of the people in the clan, so I have history of doing games with them before. Another reason is I want to be apart of a clan that honestly is like a big family and we can get along with each other.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci