• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry Zeno but there's already a clan called Legacy. If you could, please change the name - thanks.
Firstly, that's AU legacy, secondly, this legacy was made first, and finally, this one is far more successful already having over 20x your thread posts. XD

mitchit16

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: mitchit16mc/hardsnivy
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 400, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs]:60 but i reset stats
Dᴏɴᴏʀ:plat
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TS? [PM Sᴛᴀғғ ɪғ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Tᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ]:yes
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ legacy?
Pᴀsᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴs: Prosperity,pheonix US and EU, Exodus, Trama
Oɴᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀɢʀᴀᴘʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ: hi im Mitchell. i have played mcsg since i was 14 and i am now 17. i have been told in the past that i was pretty decent at mcsg so i decided to pursue a gaming option in competitive gaming. i have been offered a lot of spots in other clans and other oppurtunitiies but i change my mind every so often and thought that i could have a new start by maybe joining legacy. im a pretty sociable person and i dont think that it will be hard for me to make friends. some of you have seen yes i applied for triology and other clans but what you dont know is that i only did that just to test my own capability. i know that i can be a great benefit to you guys and as proof i will not go or communicate in any other ts but legacys and show you that i am loyal.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry Zeno but there's already a clan called Legacy. If you could, please change the name - thanks.
You could just change your name you know... Because most likely this clan will last much longer than yours.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Firstly, that's AU legacy, secondly, this legacy was made first, and finally, this one is far more successful already having over 20x your thread posts. XD
Haha ironically that Legacy was made about one hour before this one.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
To all discussing the name "Legacy." True another Legacy was made before but this clan has been planned for over 3 weeks. However Im sure something will be worked out.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
To all discussing the name "Legacy." True another Legacy was made before but this clan has been planned for over 3 weeks. However Im sure something will be worked out.
chris acting all official

so cute

heres my app

Minecraft IGN: Edog786
Skype [Can be PM’D]: you have it
Donor: yas
Wins: 3848
Experience With Clan Members: i play with them a lot, they're cool
Reason for Joining Legacy: because this clan is OG and has the potential to rek everything

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: blazerbad123
Skype [Can be PM’D]: noah.barrios
Donor: no
Wins: 325~
Experience With Clan Members: tons from titans, rebels, and applications for numerous other clans
Reason for Joining Legacy: because im bored, i have experience with these guys, and even though you don't think i'm good and you really don't like me i'm willing to show you that i can be a true fighter. i want to help and join to make the clan grow. plus sometimes i make jokes

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Add me to roster.

I like cookies, do you?

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CalculusXL | Extreqe
Skype [Can be PM’D]: I'll pm you if you need it.
Donor: Platinum on Calculus.
Wins: On all my accounts around 500.
Experience With Clan Members: I've talked to resistantcorn, and Roluxe.
Reason for Joining Legacy: This seems like a nice clan, and seems like it will raise to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci