• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Quackeryy
Skype [Can be PM’D]: aris2000sin
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 2098
Experience With Clan Members: I've spoken to Apzy before in Triv I tink and I'm CalculusXL dad. I think I'v spoken to Chris as well
Reason for Joining Legacy: I think I have some above average PvP abilities. I am friendly to people in my clan and I tend to listen to instructions careful and I follow them. I think I can make a good contribution to the clan in battles/scrims.

P.S.
I live in Asia, I can only be on weekends (and Holidays) but I'll try to be as active as possible by waking up early on weekends. Which will be afternoon or evening for you.

Thanks for reading :)

Trixterzz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Revolosity/Trixterzz
Skype [Can be PM’D]: camerongonzo1345
Donor: plat
Wins: 750 with alts
Experience With Clan Members: Berserk, Trama, TramaV2, Divine, Apollo, Oblivion, Complexity, and Triology
Reason for Joining Legacy: Today i am applying for legacy because this is a clan of good players and i see this clan going very far and i would like to prove myself worthy of joining a clan such as this.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Revolosity/Trixterzz
Skype [Can be PM’D]: camerongonzo1345
Donor: plat
Wins: 750 with alts
Experience With Clan Members: Berserk, Trama, TramaV2, Divine, Apollo, Oblivion, Complexity, and Triology
Reason for Joining Legacy: Today i am applying for legacy because this is a clan of good players and i see this clan going very far and i would like to prove myself worthy of joining a clan such as this.
this is god himself

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheBossKingHD
Skype [Can be PM’D]:
Donor: None
Wins: idk 195
Experience With Clan Members: APZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, and I have talked to a majority of all of the staff and members, Zeno, chris, cern, etc.
Reason for Joining Legacy: I have taken a 6 week brake and I extremely want to get back into mcsg and the community. I want to be in a clan with my appers and have a fun time with extremely cool people.
P.S. I owned a clan on hive called Legacy

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Experience With Clan Members: I've spoken to Apzy before in Triv I tink and I'm CalculusXL dad. I think I'v spoken to Chris as well
Reason for Joining Legacy: I think I have some above average PvP abilities. I am friendly to people in my clan and I tend to listen to instructions careful and I follow them. I think I can make a good contribution to the clan in battles/scrims.

P.S.
I live in Asia, I can only be on weekends (and Holidays) but I'll try to be as active as possible by waking up early on weekends. Which will be afternoon or evening for you.

hi dad~!!!

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score

P.S.

#Formation

OhSmailik

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zero_Frosty
Skype [Can be PM’D]: Chris.Master70
Donor: Gold
Wins: 674/3429
Experience With Clan Members: None From this clan ATM
Reason for Joining Legacy: Well trilogy Disbanned, I want to join legacy Because This clan I like Alot of People in This Clan also I like how this clan Going.

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Reason for Joining Legacy: Well trilogy Disbanned, I want to join legacy Because This clan I like Alot of People in This Clan also I like how this clan Going.
owner

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci