• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRefuge

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xRefuge
Skype [Can be PM’D]: I'll PM you. (If accepted)
Donor: Quantum
Wins: 710
Experience With Clan Members: None.
Reason for Joining Legacy: Triology just disbanded, and I'd like to be in a clan with alot of potential. (not saying that other clans do not have potential) I havent been enjoying mcsg recently and I feel that this could give me an extra boost or more fun. I'd also like to play competitively again which I feel I could do if I was accepted.
Note: Even though I am 12, I feel that I am mature enough to join this clan.

Edit: I'll be honest, I didn't look at the requirements until now and I just saw that I needed to be 13 years of age and also needed to know some of the clan members. Oops.

Last edited:

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Quackeryy
Skype [Can be PM’D]: aris2000sin
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 2098
Experience With Clan Members: I've spoken to Apzy before in Triv I tink and I'm CalculusXL dad. I think I'v spoken to Chris as well
Reason for Joining Legacy: I think I have some above average PvP abilities. I am friendly to people in my clan and I tend to listen to instructions careful and I follow them. I think I can make a good contribution to the clan in battles/scrims.

P.S.
I live in Asia, I can only be on weekends (and Holidays) but I'll try to be as active as possible by waking up early on weekends. Which will be afternoon or evening for you.

Thanks for reading :)
Recommendation
Sorry to take up a slot on the thread, but I feel like this is needed. I highly suggest giving him a shot. He is a great community member and overall player. He has a striving Youtube, and is also a great clan member. I hope this helped in finding a wonderful person, that would make a difference in your clan.
Thanks for reading my opinion, Will
Zeno Exodus le quack

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
Recommendation
Sorry to take up a slot on the thread, but I feel like this is needed. I highly suggest giving him a shot. He is a great community member and overall player. He has a striving Youtube, and is also a great clan member. I hope this helped in finding a wonderful person, that would make a difference in your clan.
Zeno Exodus le quack
This ^^^

ErmacMorrison

Diamond
Reaction score
Recommendation
Zeno Exodus le quack
lol

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: hyperfuse03
Skype [Can be PM’D]: hlvaradoaenry
Donor: none but i can get it
Wins: 650
Experience With Clan Members: i know nitro, corn, and roluxe i guess if that helps
Reason for Joining Legacy: eternity just disbanded and just looking for a clan

420oz

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: 420oz
Skype [Can be PM’D]: live:soccerbh99
Donor: nah
Wins: on all accounts over 1000
Experience With Clan Members: unfortunately none, however meeting new people is always a good thing to do.
Reason for Joining Legacy: after triology disbanded, i dont really have anywhere to go, and this clan is definatley going to go far. I want a clan with good rep, and cool people to play with.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Recommendation
Zeno Exodus le quack
give him a handy already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci