• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kitty Cat Clan AU - KCC

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to emphasize the friendliness of the clan battle. This is for fun, not for bitter rivalry. I want everyone to enjoy it :)
Yeah totally. We originally made this clan to have a bit of fun rivalry with the Rebels. Most of our members are actually good friends with some rebel members and often team with us so it is all in good nature. :)

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Hey,
I'm just wondering if you guy's would be interested in a clan battle?
Purely for fun and enjoyment but also I think it'd benefit both clans.
I was thinking along the lines of a 4 V 4 if possible, but whatever suits you guys.
Anyway, if you could get back to me on this we could try get something organised?
Thanks.
hey ok so we come to the decision, we will do it but with conditions:

must be on a US server or CA us 8 and just a couple noobs or we go onto alt accounts, then log em off after so just an empty server

Cannot be the map SG4 or breeze island, must be something such as sg1,sg2 hungry hills survival kingdom

To win this battle gives the winners NO bragging rights against the other team

if we can do that its on :)

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
hey ok so we come to the decision, we will do it but with conditions:

must be on a US server or CA us 8 and just a couple noobs or we go onto alt accounts, then log em off after so just an empty server

Cannot be the map SG4 or breeze island, must be something such as sg1,sg2 hungry hills survival kingdom

To win this battle gives the winners NO bragging rights against the other team

if we can do that its on :)
Why US or CA?
Many of our members lag horribly already, including myself.
Seeing as we are AU clans, why not have it where everything is fair?
As in both clans have eight members, or four v four?

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Why US or CA?
Many of our members lag horribly already, including myself.
Seeing as we are AU clans, why not have it where everything is fair?

As in both clans have eight members, or four v four?
i meant 8 as in all of us, fact is US is less laggy then AU atm, we will all get the same lag pretty much, problem with AU is some people have amazing connections and some have terrible on US its about the same, also there because we can get a private match on us30 or something. but we are not doing it on one of your servers sorry we all dicussed that

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
i meant 8 as in all of us, fact is US is less laggy then AU atm, we will all get the same lag pretty much, problem with AU is some people have amazing connections and some have terrible on US its about the same, also there because we can get a private match on us30 or something. but we are not doing it on one of your servers sorry we all dicussed that
I'll check with the other Rebels.
Lemme get back to you soon.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I'll check with the other Rebels.
Lemme get back to you soon.
well we arent going on AU thats for sure :|

btw just to make it more pure, no spectators, you die you leave, do /list while in game, if we see a rebel or you see a kitty auto win, also if you thinking alt accounts, go f*cking die in a whole for wanting to cheat that bad XD
we just think if specs, you cant sneak up, you cant hide, you cant shoot a running person

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
well we arent going on AU thats for sure :|

btw just to make it more pure, no spectators, you die you leave, do /list while in game, if we see a rebel or you see a kitty auto win, also if you thinking alt accounts, go f*cking die in a whole for wanting to cheat that bad XD
Wow :p
Giving US a go now.
But sure, no specs.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Why not do this

The kcc picks two rebels and the rebels pick the other 2 peeps and the rebels pick 2 kcc members and the kcc pick the other 2 people?

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Why not do this

The kcc picks two rebels and the rebels pick the other 2 peeps and the rebels pick 2 kcc members and the kcc pick the other 2 people?
one problem, they only have good players on rebels because thats a rebel requierment, we have people that haven't even won and don't know how to properly play minecraft, we have a team chosen:
Me
Mattando
Legit crafter
Damo/rob (haven't chosen)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci