• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kitty Cat Clan AU - KCC

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
So matt, I'm not a cheerleader or what?
We are still waiting for people to vote whether or not we want to have cheerleaders. We only just finished the vote on whether or not to ally with the wolves

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Hey,
I'm just wondering if you guy's would be interested in a clan battle?
Purely for fun and enjoyment but also I think it'd benefit both clans.
I was thinking along the lines of a 4 V 4 if possible, but whatever suits you guys.
Anyway, if you could get back to me on this we could try get something organised?
Thanks.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey,
I was thinking along the lines of a 4 V 4 if possible, but whatever suits you guys.
Anyway, if you could get back to me on this we could try get something organised?
Thanks.
I would like to emphasize the friendliness of the clan battle. This is for fun, not for bitter rivalry. I want everyone to enjoy it :)

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey,
Thanks.
Hey Gaga, Personally I would love to have a friendly clan battle with you guys as the purpose of this clan was to have fun and give some friendly competition to the rebels. However due to protocol I'll have to ask the clan, although imo they will most probably all say yes. As for the people I'd say we should organize it once we know whether or not we are accepting and who is interested. Will try to get back to you asap :D

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Gaga, Personally I would love to have a friendly clan battle with you guys as the purpose of this clan was to have fun and give some friendly competition to the rebels. However due to protocol I'll have to ask the clan, although imo they will most probably all say yes. As for the people I'd say we should organize it once we know whether or not we are accepting and who is interested. Will try to get back to you asap :D
Haha, great!
Should be fun.
Lemme know when you've reached a decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci