• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kitty Cat Clan AU - KCC

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
The only thing that made me pissed. Zeno's post for justice was there too.
The Nostalgia gives me cancer ;3;

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
the old days xD Making a quad post and NO ONE cares XDDD

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
We would accept however we cannot until you are able to provide us with your Skype name (to be added into the group conversation) and mc name
accepted as a kitten
Accepted as a kitten
Accepted as a kitten
Until there is a Skype name for him (cant be your own as we need to be able to individually contact members) its a no
Accepted as a kitten
Accepted as a kitten
Unfortunately I cant accept unless you have a Skype name to be added into the conversation
You are definitely at least a kitten now however as the cut off for kitty pro is constantly changing we can only approve the kitty pro promotion when Ninga is able to confirm a new setline. At the time when labben accepted you he was unaware of kitty pro status promotions and was simply told to accept as a kitten. Sorry for the inconvenience
We are still waiting for all members to vote. At the current stage the vote is at 3/2 in favour of the alliance and I will get back to you when we have a majority decision :)
Ok hopefully that is all the pending applications responded to. Sorry for the inconvenience during the past few weeks as labben was struggling with the position of officer while Ninga was away and we were unable to get a second officer until Ninga was back. If you have not had your application seen to yet please feel free to post it again and once again, sorry for the long wait however things should be getting back to normal now with Ninga back :D

11 post o.o Never seen so much D:

WitheredGold

Platinum
Reaction score
Ahh this good old clan being revived. Remember when you jumped off the mountain during an sg4 game, Ahh the memories. #SuicidallyKittens

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci