• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kitty Cat Clan AU - KCC

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok hopefully that is all the pending applications responded to. Sorry for the inconvenience during the past few weeks as labben was struggling with the position of officer while Ninga was away and we were unable to get a second officer until Ninga was back. If you have not had your application seen to yet please feel free to post it again and once again, sorry for the long wait however things should be getting back to normal now with Ninga back :D

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
We would accept however we cannot until you are able to provide us with your Skype name (to be added into the group conversation) and mc name
My mc name is Manos_T and please accept me I can't give you my Skype name I'm sorry...

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
11 posts in a row...

And they said triple posting was bad.
aha well if it weren't for labben leaving so many applications unanswered :p also I was asked by Ninga to reply to all the pending applications and give him a list of the roster changes by the time he got back from the shops

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
My mc name is Manos_T and please accept me I can't give you my Skype name I'm sorry...
I'm sorry but to be in the clan you need Skype. I consulted several members of the KCC about your case and they said unless he gives his Skype name he cant be in as we need a central hub for private KCC announcements and Skype is the most convenient way of doing this :/

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
aha well if it weren't for labben leaving so many applications unanswered :p also I was asked by Ninga to reply to all the pending applications and give him a list of the roster changes by the time he got back from the shops
True. xD

Could've merged it all into 1 post though, but I mean. 11 posts is hawt.

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
Blame me all you want, I'm busy...
You may be busy at the moment however at the time you did not mention many of these applications to the clan and was messaging randomly in the clan chat so that cant excuse you.

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, it's ok, wanted to leave as I was a stupid officer, and abused my powers too much. Say sorry to holly for me, was just trollin' around. If you guys hate me it's alright.... :(
We don't all hate you labben, we just think you were not doing your job properly and made some bad decisions. If you wish to leave the clan there is nothing stopping you but remember that there is nothing stopping you from coming back either :)

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
Feel free to apply again however seeing as you are a previous member I would have to put it past the clan for discussion first

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci