• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kharizma - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
Haha, thats a load of crap. Turdburger tried to forfeit us and DQ us so many times for no reason. We postponed it and both agreed to a specific time to continue the clan battle. I messaged TurdBurger at that time, and he refused to continue. So we win forfeit. Even though we are disbanded, we beat them when we were still a clan. And with the accusing of ddosing NakedNarwhal, we didn't. Got any proof? If you got any proof please send it to me.
I'm done with this conversation so I am going to ignore you.
Are you going to ignore me after I say this?
NakedNarwhal has a ddos tracker!

JumezPlaysMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JumezPlaysMC
Wins/Total Games: 100/1200 (I have over 200 cuz of alts and i got a stats reset because I thought I was good but I"m a pleb)
Skype name: jumezplaysmc (You have me <3)
Game rank (donor, mod): None
Past bans (if any): 1 week ban for "admitting to hacks" (It was a spelling error and I got banned)

_TurdBurger_

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JumezPlaysMC
Wins/Total Games: 100/1200 (I have over 200 cuz of alts and i got a stats reset because I thought I was good but I"m a pleb)
Skype name: jumezplaysmc (You have me <3)
Game rank (donor, mod): None
Past bans (if any): 1 week ban for "admitting to hacks" (It was a spelling error and I got banned)
You have been ACCEPTED <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci