• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kharizma - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoreyRockerGamez

Experienced
Reaction score
Carlos was the one who organised it for ur clan, his ign is rackenwillie or something close to that
Give me evidence or remove the post off the thread. Or I'll contact a mod

P.s I have a feeling you've mixed up my clan with another. -sorry for double/triple post.

Last edited:

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry, Turd can you add my skype CoreyRockerGamez to discuss this?
Okay I'm legit done with your 12ie voice m8, stop spamming our thread and let me explain what has happened!
We beat some clan 5-4 and Alex/turdburger has accidently put your clan down I don't know why his up himself.
WE WILL REMOVE THE SCORES, DON'T COME ON OUR THREAD AND START SPAMMING DOING TRIPLE POSTS ALL OVER THE BLOODY PLACE!
Topic ends here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CoreyRockerGamez

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay I'm legit done with your 12ie voice m8, stop spamming our thread and let me explain what has happened!
We beat some clan 5-4 and Alex/turdburger has accidently put your clan down I don't know why his up himself.
WE WILL REMOVE THE SCORES, DON'T COME ON OUR THREAD AND START SPAMMING DOING TRIPLE POSTS ALL OVER THE BLOODY PLACE!
Topic ends here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ty <3 also we are dealing with the faker. Sorry bout the spam btw

Lewisplaymc

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Lewisplaymc
Wins/Total Games:56/1185
Skype name:lewis.play
Game rank (donor, mod):I did have iron donnor:)
Past bans (if any):No:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci