• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kharizma - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

samjoshday

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: samjoshday
Wins/Total Games: 535/3072
Skype name: samjday99
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum Donor
Past bans (if any): A one week ban for having my brightness turned up...

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: samjoshday
Wins/Total Games: 535/3072
Skype name: samjday99
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum Donor
Past bans (if any): A one week ban for having my brightness turned up...
Trial, your skype isn't working?

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
This clan is going great, congrats Lewis on making a successful AU clan!!!!!
Note: Very strong lineup.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Please tell me how Kharizma beat exile 5-1??? It was 1-0 our way and you refused to continue. We won forfeit. Take the win off

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
doesn't matter, we still beat them. i dont know why you bring yourself into conversations like just mind your own business
Fatal you say we pp for to long and you go ahead and put up up you won 5-1, Read your skype history we have been asking you for a clan battle the pasts weeks but you have just ignored us. Note: You disband clan so thats means you forfiet 5-1.

Why ddos NakedNarwhal hes just a Narwhal, stop caring about #Exile its no longer a clan because of its bad reputation.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Fatal you say we pp for to long and you go ahead and put up up you won 5-1, Read your skype history we have been asking you for a clan battle the pasts weeks but you have just ignored us. Note: You disband clan so thats means you forfiet 5-1.

Why ddos NakedNarwhal hes just a Narwhal, stop caring about #Exile its no longer a clan because of its bad reputation.
Haha, thats a load of crap. Turdburger tried to forfeit us and DQ us so many times for no reason. We postponed it and both agreed to a specific time to continue the clan battle. I messaged TurdBurger at that time, and he refused to continue. So we win forfeit. Even though we are disbanded, we beat them when we were still a clan. And with the accusing of ddosing NakedNarwhal, we didn't. Got any proof? If you got any proof please send it to me.
I'm done with this conversation so I am going to ignore you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci