• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shak

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey i just applied for moderator position o hope you choose my. If not then thanks for rules :D!

Hugh

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys I would really like to jion a server please put me on one :)

Goldentank

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Name: My name is Jonathan Thomson.
Your Age: Im 11 years old.
Your Minecraft Username: my Minecraft IGN is tacolo also now as tac
Your Forum Username (if different): look i typed wrong i wanted to type tacolo but i typed Jonathan :(
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences: Moderators and Admins need to help other peaople if they need help with something but not helping them on game also no giving them stuff! And they need to check if somone hacks,spamms or saying do alt f4 for free stuff! And they need to be on much :)

:)

What examples of situations will you use /kick?: If someone spamms i will kick them if i get moderator.
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: When someone Hacks and use hacked clients and stuff like speedhack,forcefield (cant hit that person) and much other hacks.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:
Where are you located? (Time Zone):My timezone is Greenwich Mean Time + 1
You can't even follow the instructions...

Kaval

Spectator
Reaction score
You need to email your application to him. Look right above the application template.

ellaf42

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, i just wanted to say that i can never get on the server! It always so full and i wanted to know if there is another server i can go on that isn't so full. I used to play on it all day and loved it but its so full now i can never get on! So I do love the server but is there anyway to come on or another server i can go on? Thanks! <3

Goldentank

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, i just wanted to say that i can never get on the server! It always so full and i wanted to know if there is another server i can go on that isn't so full. I used to play on it all day and loved it but its so full now i can never get on! So I do love the server but is there anyway to come on or another server i can go on? Thanks! <3
You have to be vigilant, Or have a friend on the inside.
I usually get a team of friends to find a server (Eu) And once one of us in we all wait with our fingers over join for the call of random jibberish or 'Join join join! SOMEONE LEFT QUICKKKKKKKK!!!!' over a skype call.
Or you can donate like I need to soon ^.^

burrowsst

Spectator
Reaction score
why have teams been bannd i dont like them that much but i love it whif my freands its better not faster but that way you have more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci