• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
People who do the alt-f4 gags, I been kicking, but if they keep doing it, I will give them a temp ban.

Garthos

Spectator
Reaction score
AWW! Why 18+? There is lot of people that are younger and mature. Like me... Im 13, and no chance of getting mod or op. I do understand why I need 18+, but it is still a bit unfair. But I love the rules! Fair and good. If I see a hack, I shall report.
BTW, Chad, I saw u on EU7 around 21:30 Norwegian Time. Would say hello, but was in fight. I lost...
2 In a row mathces. Love the games. Would like to donate, but my parents wont allow it. If I could, I would. I would love donating, not because I can join all time, but because I want there to be more slots.

Just a little idea:
Make competitions where you can win Donor ranks. Not competitions like: Comment, but competitions like:
The one that wins, goes to next round. If you win more, you advance, and if you win final round, you get donor rank. Just as Idea though. I guess you wont add it.

And yeah! I agree! Alt + F4 is bad. My friend did it once. He made me in to the server once. Then never more.

If you read, please apply! I LOVE THESE SERVERS! Thanks for making them.
Can you once invite me to something. I dont know what, but anything. Cant meet though.

littlebiscuitz

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, but you can just keep on joining the same server. Also, You can use it as a compass to find the cornacopia. Very cheap in my opinion.
This may be true but its about as bad as people clicking F3 and writing down coords or people taking screenshots of where the chests are ?

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
This may be true but its about as bad as people clicking F3 and writing down coords or people taking screenshots of where the chests are ?
It's pretty hard to look at your co-ords and then look at a list of co-ords to see where chests are. Also, you can't stop people from making lists. On the minimap mod, you can see all chests near you just by looking in a direction.

littlebiscuitz

Tribute
Reaction score
Overall a minimap is not going to make you win it will take skill or pot luck to win regardless if you get to the chests first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci