• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardkittyscat

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry if this is wrong section to post this, But a player called 'Ninjar(something else)' refused to type '-help' after he was accused of hacking.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry if this is wrong section to post this, But a player called 'Ninjar(something else)' refused to type '-help' after he was accused of hacking.
Record it or take a screenshot and post it in the "Report Abuse" section.

zazzy

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Name: Robert
Your Age: 17
Your Minecraft Username: zzazzy
Your Forum Username (if different): zazzy
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences: Currently the admin of my own dedicated server and past experience on other non-minecraft servers such as halo 1 and a MMORPG private server.
What examples of situations will you use /kick?: In the case of excessive chat spam.
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: If i was to witness a person clearly using hacks or mods to issue an advantage eg. Flying
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: Currently I am in education but easily 2 hours and more if requested.
Where are you located? (Time Zone): UK (GMT)

I consider myself to be very capable and logical in most moral situations and can handle disputes. I also believe any time spent helping out with these servers is time well spent as I have grate interest in duplicating the idea of these servers to my own servers -once I upgrade to several fully dedicated computers- because of how well rounded these are. I also have a firm grasp on the rules and will find maintaining them easy and introducing them to those less aware. Thanks for your consideration and I hope to be part of the team!

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
zazzy please email your application to Chad

So we hope people will follow the rules so we can achieve the best gaming environment as possible! If you think you got what it takes to help us moderate the community? If you are 18 or above, then go ahead and send an email to[email protected]with the following information:

burrowsst

Spectator
Reaction score
pedoboy808 is ues a mod ples ban him he is uesing a modf that help him see where peoplw are and where chest are ples do some fing

andrew boggess

Spectator
Reaction score
can you tell me how to create an account so i can play? Also, i don't know how to join a game. i just made an account today and i don't know what to do

gamesaucer

Tribute
Reaction score
We just dont like the ones where you modify your characters performance.
Texturepack question: As long as I don't make blocks transparent it is allowed to make stuff more noticable?
(e.g. lime chests, red pressure plates, purple dispensers, yellow mobs etc.)

maurice

Spectator
Reaction score
hi i got band for hacking and i dont even know how to !! i was downstairs when an man with a red name askt me what 2+2 is i was just upstairs and said ok then i got band i think this isent fair and i just realy wanna play

my ingame name is slayer1300

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hi i got band for hacking and i dont even know how to !! i was downstairs when an man with a red name askt me what 2+2 is i was just upstairs and said ok then i got band i think this isent fair and i just realy wanna play

my ingame name is slayer1300
Post it in the Ban Disputes section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci