• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I think if you fall for that then you kind of deserve it... even worse than falling for fake armor skins!

Of course, if they spam it its against the rules and you can report them!

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
chad should start with the emails get got first not the lastest ones

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
I sent mine yesterday and theres probs more that 100 after I sent mine by now so does sound fair

TheFocus

Spectator
Reaction score
I did not mean it like that. I mean when you respond the whole post appears on top of your response, and it was a long post, so doing that in my opinion is a *waste of space*
I understand what you mean now :p but yea I should have just quick replied my bad :p

TheFuzzyFool

Spectator
Reaction score
Shame mods are 18+, being 17 myself, as I've been dying to help moderate and build the community, but I completely understand why.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Shame mods are 18+, being 17 myself, as I've been dying to help moderate and build the community, but I completely understand why.
He said you can still send it in if you are close. A 16 year old asked this and he said to send it in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci