• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing FyreGames (SG with a twist)

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Pumped for the new leaderboard, because now it's actually possible for the new players to get #1. Going to play that some more.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
New leader board? Is it resetting again?
I'm not sure what they're doing with MCSG leaderboards. I was referring to the FyreGames leaderboards, because the number one spot is easy to reach atm. :p

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's actually pretty easy if you find the right places. I got full iron, 5 bowls, 20 of each mushroom, and a ton of pork. I had to leave early, though, and I couldn't find any of the other people in that huge arena.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
My first time playing, I got a stick. Fact.
I climbed up to the top of this giant tree, and was graced with the presence of yet another stick.

There was also apparently a parkour course up the center of the tree that another guy with iron and chain armor, but somehow no weapon, was scaling, and I went over to the exit just as he came up, and I punched him down the tree and fell in after him. We both died -_-

EDIT: Just saw the aforementioned CaptainSparklez video. It's that one giant tree with the parkour course he found at around 6:00

MadWizard

Tribute
Reaction score
I played it and it basically felt like a clone of MCSG. I thought that there were going to be mobs at night and it was going to be a huge map... but I was wrong. I think I'm going to stick with MCSG's instead.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I like mcsg a lot better, much faster games

nato554

Spectator
Reaction score
i have seen captain sparkles video's and this game looks so cool but since i just made a survival games account i have never played survival games

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci