• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing FyreGames (SG with a twist)

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
I played it, really impressed by the massive detail to the map. It really is a pleasure to explore, but its also very hard. Also very easy to die at the start as for some reason the 2 min truce was not working. Kept getting punched from behind. Apart from that its pretty wicked. I just want the map really as its a bit of a joy to explore.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a big map. The annoying thing was once I got almost full iron I couldn't find anyone, at all. I didn't have enough time to wait 15 minutes for the deathmatch to start, so I left.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Matt should try and contact Vareide and try to merge/team up FyreUK with TeamVariede.
:3

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure MCSG gave them their coding, because if the server is full it says: [survivalgames]Server is full! Web: mcsg.in
Yeah we forgot to change it...it is our plugin with some mods but we do need to fix the verbiage

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Going to try this out when I'm home ^^
Looking sweet :)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks the second map needs to be called Catching Fyre?
But seriously, this looks fun.
Nice XD

I'm not sure if I like the idea of less chests and bigger maps, I mean, Map 3 and maps like overgrown, and even map 2! can go on for ages, and thats about it, With more people, it may just seem like a larger 120 slot that has less items and lasts longer :L This is just my opinion, I'll give it a chance, I'm sure its good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci