• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing FyreGames (SG with a twist)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MCSG is now helping FyreUK with their new twist to Survival Games. Check out their video (and Captain Sparklez video) to see what the game-play is like. The main difference compared to MCSG is that you are encourage to spread out and survive the environment that was crafted by the FyreUK builders. So this means, more larger slot servers and larger maps! Mobs are on and same with NPCs to trade with as most of all the chests are well hidden. When the game starts, there's a 2 minute grace period so that you can run away without dying right in the beginning. So if you want to find a server, check out the following website:​
Helping them out is also giving MCSG some new upgrades like level 3 chests (chests that only refill the first night with powerful items). See you on the servers as you can see how I am doing here!​

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks awesome, one little question though, will the points will be connected on this and ordinary MCSG? :3

Otherwise I like the idea, I'll probably stay on the casual MCSG servers as they'll go faster and be more intense :3

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MCSG and FG are separate to a point. Different mods, different admins, but new features to promote survival play.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
This looks awesome! I'll have to try it out :)

nocreeps979

Tribute
Reaction score
I played this before i saw CaptainSparklez's video and got the same place and came 2nd :D

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I played it, and it's pretty awesome. I would like it a bit more if I had a better connection to the servers. Also, there was some noob called DunJAR. Didn't even know what MCSG was...

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No its basically Minecraft Survival Games but with less chests
Lol, that map has the most chests in SG1+2+3 combined. All of the chests are very hidden and you need to search for them to survive.

Also, there was some noob called DunJAR. Didn't even know what MCSG was...
I hear he haxes alot. WITCH!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci