• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intrepid EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic_SniperMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, this was my first ever MCSG clan that I was invited to by my very good friend hunger which was called Intrepid ( I thought the name was a copy of Huahwi's montage 'Intrepid' , but they denied it xD ).

I met loads of cool people such as ;@Hungerz ( One of my favourite people from the internet, know him all the way back from the good old Nexus days - great/kind guy in general) , David | Dengel ( great friend who I still talk to now even after all these months) , Velux ( always a nice guy to me ) , Slth | Jarno ( Been a great friend the whole time I've known him - even though my team just beat his team in Zen's 2v2's tournament! I do feel sorry for this kind guy because his main was hacked recently and with it his Donorship and a 2015 Minecon cape that my good friend irl Meowpuss ( Now know as 'Aspix' ) gave to him, hope you get that back. ) There are so many more people that I would like to mention such as; Azez_, Grifferino, GRAPENATOR2 , Aversyz , thatpear ( Curry ).

I would like to thank all these people ( ^ ) for making my first clan some of the best times I've had on mc and how they taught me ( this Randy ) to become better and a more tactical player.

P.S - Some x-Intrepid members have join my present clan TeamVion which I hope we can rise to the same success that we had in Intrepid. ( The first one - The "good Intrepid " )

Thank you Intrepid for the great times!

- Epic ( Will miss you all <3 )

Last edited:

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, this was my first ever MCSG clan that I was invited to by my very good friend hunger which was called Intrepid ( I thought the name was a copy of Huahwi's montage 'Intrepid' , but they denied it xD ).

I met loads of cool people such as ; hunger ( One of my favourite people from the internet, know him all the way back from the good old Nexus days - great/kind guy in general) , David | Dengel ( great friend who I still talk to now even after all these months) , Velux ( always a nice guy to me ) , Slth | Jarno ( Been a great friend the whole time I've known him - even though my team just beat his team in Zen's 2v2's tournament! I do feel sorry for this kind guy because his main was hacked recently and with it his Donorship and a 2015 Minecon cape that my good friend irl Meowpuss ( Now know as 'Aspix' ) gave to him, hope you get that back. ) There are so many more people that I would like to mention such as; Azez_, Grifferino, GRAPENATOR2 , Aversyz , thatpear ( Curry ).

I would like to thank all these people ( ^ ) for making my first clan some of the best times I've had on mc and how they taught me ( this Randy ) to become better and a more tactical player.

P.S - Some x-Intrepid members have join my present clan TeamVion which I hope we can rise to the same success that we had in Intrepid. ( The first one - The "good Intrepid " )

Lol you tagged some randy instead of me ;-;

Field

Spectator
Reaction score

I met loads of cool people such as ;@Hungerz ( One of my favourite people from the internet, know him all the way back from the good old Nexus days - great/kind guy in general) , David | Dengel ( great friend who I still talk to now even after all these months) , Velux ( always a nice guy to me ) , Slth | Jarno ( Been a great friend the whole time I've known him - even though my team just beat his team in Zen's 2v2's tournament! I do feel sorry for this kind guy because his main was hacked recently and with it his Donorship and a 2015 Minecon cape that my good friend irl Meowpuss ( Now know as 'Aspix' ) gave to him, hope you get that back. ) There are so many more people that I would like to mention such as; Azez_, Grifferino, GRAPENATOR2 , Aversyz , thatpear ( Curry ).

Frienndddd

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread has been locked due to the clan disbanding. If you would like the thread open again, PM me or another staff member. If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to follow the same actions. Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci