• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intrepid EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispuhh

Survivor
Reaction score
RIP

Had a good time with this clan, especially the time when we all went on the pvp server! :)

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Well guys It's been an awesome run thanks so much to David | Dengel for founding this clan with me and I couldn't do it without him

First of all our first member Epic_SniperMC I've known him for two years now and couldn't have wished for anyone better. Then we have Velux the man who kept our chat alive he helped us through many tough losses with his positive attitude, thanks Martin. Also huge thanks to Jarno (can't find your tag) he was an amazing player and a great friend

I'd also like to say thank you to Mantas and Beaver who played some great clanwars and were great to have in the clan. There was also Azez_, Grifferino, GRAPENATOR2 , Aversyz, thatpear and ofc Kruger who despite joining Intrepid late was a loyal and great member.

We had some amazing and fun clanwars in Intrepid however there was one which I still remember to this day. We were fighting Radiation who were huge favourites with some amazing players. However we pulled off a massive shock and beat them 5-1 to go first in the EUCL.

Sadly I left Intrepid to join other clans however now some of Intrepid has merged with TeamVion who I hope will have great success like Intrepid. Let me know if I missed anyone out.

Thank You,
Hunger :)
Beaver We're dem 2 boiiis

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Well guys It's been an awesome run thanks so much to David | Dengel for founding this clan with me and I couldn't do it without him

First of all our first member Epic_SniperMC I've known him for two years now and couldn't have wished for anyone better. Then we have Velux the man who kept our chat alive he helped us through many tough losses with his positive attitude, thanks Martin. Also huge thanks to Jarno (can't find your tag) he was an amazing player and a great friend

I'd also like to say thank you to Mantas and Beaver who played some great clanwars and were great to have in the clan. There was also Azez_, Grifferino, GRAPENATOR2 , Aversyz, thatpear and ofc Kruger who despite joining Intrepid late was a loyal and great member.

We had some amazing and fun clanwars in Intrepid however there was one which I still remember to this day. We were fighting Radiation who were huge favourites with some amazing players. However we pulled off a massive shock and beat them 5-1 to go first in the EUCL.

Sadly I left Intrepid to join other clans however now some of Intrepid has merged with TeamVion who I hope will have great success like Intrepid. Let me know if I missed anyone out.

Thank You,
Hunger :)
Then 2 days Arfter lost your 1st spot in a 5-1 defeat to retro :p RIP lads :)

Zaquez

Diamond
Reaction score
and where tf is my story u dutch cnt!! na jk bro, thanks for the time intrepid was up and when it was v1, after that, it was just like idk, not the same. I want to say thank you to everyone who were in this clan at v1 and keeping it up, we had clanwars all day, every day, we hang out on badlion almost 2 hours a day, thanks dengel and hungerz for founding an amazing clan and I wish you both the most luck you can have in future. When it comes to my future I'm starting to fade out from the community and idk if I was a randy or not but I know for a fact I had fun, I'm not quiting fully though, because the people in the community are just to amazing to not play with again!!

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Then 2 days Arfter lost your 1st spot in a 5-1 defeat to retro :p RIP lads :)
damn u seem so proud..
and where tf is my story u dutch cnt!! na jk bro, thanks for the time intrepid was up and when it was v1, after that, it was just like idk, not the same. I want to say thank you to everyone who were in this clan at v1 and keeping it up, we had clanwars all day, every day, we hang out on badlion almost 2 hours a day, thanks dengel and hungerz for founding an amazing clan and I wish you both the most luck you can have in future. When it comes to my future I'm starting to fade out from the community and idk if I was a randy or not but I know for a fact I had fun, I'm not quiting fully though, because the people in the community are just to amazing to not play with again!!
yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci