• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intrepid EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name:xlsonFTW
Name:Seby
Skype Username:xlsonytb
70+ wins or a good ratio:Current:300/1889 SoloSG:87/237 Legacy:485/3702
Donor:No
Nationality:Romania
Past Clans:Vion v1,v2,imagination,feigned,wargodz,reset,refresh......a lot
PvP Weaknesses:hacker, team of 6
PvP Strengths:sword,bow,fishing rod,fns
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:I dont have any ban on mcgamer network
Paragraph describing yourself:I am a romanian player. i am a good player ,im frendly,i play defensive and tactical , and want to colaborate to your clan and your players <3
DONT COUNT VION AS A PAST CLAN BECAUSE ONE OF OUR MEMBERS ADDED U TO THE CHAT. FLIPPIN SKRUBBBBBB

ReyZ38

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: ReyZ38
Name: Cosmin
Wins: 100/500
Skype Username: reyzro123
Donor: Nop
Nationality: Romanian
Past Clans: Defience, WarGodz...
PvP Weaknesses: Idk
PvP Strengths: Idk
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nop
Paragraph describing yourself: Idk :(

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
5 months of Intrepid. But it has to come to an end. And im really grateful that this happened.

Hungerz without this guy i couldnt make this clan he did the name and we started recruiting members. like Henry as our first Intrepid member Epic_SniperMC thx to u guys :D

Velux without this guy the clan wouldnt be fun and random as it is he was on 24/7 and he was like our joker thanks to you Martin making my Intrepid experience as it is now.

I cant find the tag of Lking. But he really helped me to get this far i remembered him saying " David lets try to get this clan as far as Phoenix"
unlucky that we had some differnces but he always stayed by my side ! <3

whitexmas This guy made his comeback into Intrepid after 9 months not playing and hes still one of my best friends togheter with drew who i talked to yesterday and it was load of fun thx Paz for the good time togheter!

Thanks to everyone who have joined our journey in Intrepid and i really was suprised how big this clan was. We beat alot of good clans and im really proud of that. I hope i gave u guys a good time in this clan and that improved u guys in general.

And ill never forget what Martin said to me
"Ur still a trial and u always will be"
Thx for everything Intrepid.

Dengel.

Messages from other clan members:
Well guys It's been an awesome run thanks so much to David | Dengel for founding this clan with me and I couldn't do it without him

First of all our first member Epic_SniperMC I've known him for two years now and couldn't have wished for anyone better. Then we have Velux the man who kept our chat alive he helped us through many tough losses with his positive attitude, thanks Martin. Also huge thanks to Jarno (can't find your tag) he was an amazing player and a great friend

I'd also like to say thank you to Mantas and Beaver who played some great clanwars and were great to have in the clan. There was also Azez_, Grifferino, GRAPENATOR2 , Aversyz, thatpear and ofc Kruger who despite joining Intrepid late was a loyal and great member.

We had some amazing and fun clanwars in Intrepid however there was one which I still remember to this day. We were fighting Radiation who were huge favourites with some amazing players. However we pulled off a massive shock and beat them 5-1 to go first in the EUCL.

Sadly I left Intrepid to join other clans however now some of Intrepid has merged with TeamVion who I hope will have great success like Intrepid. Let me know if I missed anyone out.

Thank You,
Hunger
First of all, I want to thanks David for making such an amazing clan. David got me Into the clan community in 2013 and I've been enjoying every single clan I've been in since that day, especially my days in David's clans: Excalibur and intrepid. I want to thank david for all the things he's done, and for being such a good friend. Intrepid was a bae clan, and I'll miss it.
~Jarno

Last edited:

Kruger

Quantum
Reaction score
In-Game Name:xlsonFTW
Name:Seby
Skype Username:xlsonytb
70+ wins or a good ratio:Current:300/1889 SoloSG:87/237 Legacy:485/3702
Donor:No
Nationality:Romania
Past Clans:Vion v1,v2,imagination,feigned,wargodz,reset,refresh......a lot
PvP Weaknesses:hacker, team of 6
PvP Strengths:sword,bow,fishing rod,fns
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:I dont have any ban on mcgamer network
Paragraph describing yourself:I am a romanian player. i am a good player ,im frendly,i play defensive and tactical , and want to colaborate to your clan and your players <3
You've never been in Vion lol

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Good run boys, im a veteran :p Elite, Officer, Leader. :)

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
Well guys It's been an awesome run thanks so much to David | Dengel for founding this clan with me and I couldn't do it without him

First of all our first member Epic_SniperMC I've known him for two years now and couldn't have wished for anyone better. Then we have Velux the man who kept our chat alive he helped us through many tough losses with his positive attitude, thanks Martin. Also huge thanks to Jarno (can't find your tag) he was an amazing player and a great friend

I'd also like to say thank you to Mantas and Beaver who played some great clanwars and were great to have in the clan. There was also Azez_, Grifferino, GRAPENATOR2 , Aversyz, thatpear and ofc Kruger who despite joining Intrepid late was a loyal and great member.

We had some amazing and fun clanwars in Intrepid however there was one which I still remember to this day. We were fighting Radiation who were huge favourites with some amazing players. However we pulled off a massive shock and beat them 5-1 to go first in the EUCL.

Sadly I left Intrepid to join other clans however now some of Intrepid has merged with TeamVion who I hope will have great success like Intrepid. Let me know if I missed anyone out.

Thank You,
Hunger :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci