• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
Wins/Games:1358/330 something like that
Rank:Atm i do not have donor but will be getting in the near future
Skype Name:christian.beattie1
Strengths:Im mostly good with everything besides the rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers):I dont have much weaknesses but if i had to choose people that bowspam
Past Clans:fundamental/blizzard/violation
Why would you like to join:I would like to join this clan because i was notified about this clan from IIfuzionII and i thought it looked well set out
Why should we accept you:Because ive been told by IIfuzionII that im a really good player
Do you think you will fit in with the clan:Im sure i will unless someone holds any hate against me
Oooooo the ping abuser

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
Yeah im a real big ping abuser Just saying i get around about 80-95 ms so i wouldnt be calling me a Ping abuser
Good good, the first step to helping yourself is admiting you are a ping abuser, but the next step is to not lie about the ping you get. Keep going you are making good progress

Moosh

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Mooshman96
Wins/Games: 164/950 (haven't played in like 10 months as you know)
Skype Name: You have it bb
Strengths: flint and steel, op ping, swords
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow spamming scrublords, nerves.
Past Clans: None lel. When I was Mod we weren't allowed in clans. That was a while ago.
Why would you like to join: Because you asked me m8, also because it would be awesome to get better at PvP and just have something more to do.
Why should we accept you: Because my PvP skills are getting a lot better, almost as good as I used to be.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yeah, I already know everyone m8.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
Past Clans: None lel. When I was Mod we weren't allowed in clans. That was a while ago.
Why would you like to join: Because you asked me m8, also because it would be awesome to get better at PvP and just have something more to do.
Why should we accept you: Because my PvP skills are getting a lot better, almost as good as I used to be.
Pending. Moshiman69

ItsChip

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ChipYT
Wins/Games: 94 out of 592
Skype Name: itschipyt
Strengths: Sword, Bow, Fishing Rod, Combos
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Flint and Steel
Past Clans: #Burnz
Why would you like to join: I would like to join because you look like a great clan with great PvPers and it would be amazing if I were to join.
Why should we accept you: I think I should join because, I'm a pretty decent PvPer and easy to get along with. I feel as if I'd be a great fit to be in the clan.

Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I think I'll fit in with this clan because all of the members look very friendly and I think I can get along with them and hopefully they can get along with me too.

HS_Finest

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: HS_Finest
Wins/Games: 631 out of like 5500 but im alright
Skype Name: hazstar123
Strengths: bow rod sword fns
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): when im on fire
Past Clans: heaps
Why would you like to join: Because I need a good clan
Why should we accept you: because im mature and im pretty good
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I might I have killed some people in your clan so I might

MrDanFTW

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MrDanFTW
Wins/Games: 654/4100
Skype Name: whendangames4545
Strengths: FnS, bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Not sure!
Past Clans: #Divinity
Why would you like to join: Because I feel I should get into competitive MCSG and this seems like a great clan!
Why should we accept you: Because I'm a pretty good player, also I do YouTube, www.youtube.com/user/MrDanTehGamer (1.9k subs)
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yeah, unless some people won't like me.
Also, if we clan battle I might record and upload if I have premission, thank you for your time! =D

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ChipYT
Wins/Games: 94 out of 592
Skype Name: itschipyt
Strengths: Sword, Bow, Fishing Rod, Combos
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Flint and Steel
Past Clans: #Burnz
Why would you like to join: I would like to join because you look like a great clan with great PvPers and it would be amazing if I were to join.
Why should we accept you: I think I should join because, I'm a pretty decent PvPer and easy to get along with. I feel as if I'd be a great fit to be in the clan.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I think I'll fit in with this clan because all of the members look very friendly and I think I can get along with them and hopefully they can get along with me too.
IGN: HS_Finest
Wins/Games: 631 out of like 5500 but im alright
Skype Name: hazstar123
Strengths: bow rod sword fns
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): when im on fire
Past Clans: heaps
Why would you like to join: Because I need a good clan
Why should we accept you: because im mature and im pretty good
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I might I have killed some people in your clan so I might
IGN: MrDanFTW
Wins/Games: 654/4100
Skype Name: whendangames4545
Strengths: FnS, bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Not sure!
Past Clans: #Divinity
Why would you like to join: Because I feel I should get into competitive MCSG and this seems like a great clan!
Why should we accept you: Because I'm a pretty good player, also I do YouTube, www.youtube.com/user/MrDanTehGamer (1.9k subs)
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yeah, unless some people won't like me.
Also, if we clan battle I might record and upload if I have premission, thank you for your time! =D
You have been Declined.
ChipYT - You do not meet the win requirement.
HS_Finest - We do not think that you would fit in with this clan.
MrDanFTW - Bad relations with members.

You've been Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci