• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:bballstaz
Wins/Games:355/2761
Skype Name: You have it!
Strengths: water fights, bow fights
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Fighting teams
Past Clans: #Interception, #Redemption
Why would you like to join: I would like to join because im not in any Clan and because IIFuzionII asked me to xD
Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because im a great pvper in my perspective and im very respectful!
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I hope I will I know most members in this Clan
IGN: OhFancy/Pro_H1j4ker2345
Wins/Games: OhFancy; 151/1421 Pro; 383/4945 All; 534/6364 I know I am better than my stats show, I hope to show you.
Skype Name: ohhfxncy
Strengths: Sword/Fishing Rod/Semi-FnS
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow fights.
Past Clans: Instinct (My clan) I can't remember further back due to how long it's been since I have been in a clan.
Why would you like to join: I believe this is a quality clan, and worth of my presence, there are a lot of good players in here and I hope to extend my skill level.
Why should we accept you: I am Fancy- I like talking to people, sometimes. I am hopefully coming back. I will enjoy speaking to all of you too.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Definitely, I know there might be some partially ruined relationships which I am willing to heal.
Thanks for reading. -Zach.
You are both now Pending.

pvpkingsftw

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Pvpkingsftw
Wins/Games: 310/2438
Skype Name: hazik.mughal
Strengths: melee, rod, bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): water fights, not too good at fns
Past Clans: #Redemption #Fundamental and a few more
Why would you like to join: i think this clan is the right one for me filled with people around the same level as me.
Why should we accept you: Because i can prove to you that i am skilled enough not only that but very friendly to other clan members and players in general
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes i do think i will
Thank You :)

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Pvpkingsftw
Wins/Games: 310/2438
Skype Name: hazik.mughal
Strengths: melee, rod, bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): water fights, not too good at fns
Past Clans: #Redemption #Fundamental and a few more
Why would you like to join: i think this clan is the right one for me filled with people around the same level as me.
Why should we accept you: Because i can prove to you that i am skilled enough not only that but very friendly to other clan members and players in general
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes i do think i will
Thank You :)
Nice Name :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci