• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: LovinMcBitz
Wins/Games: 450/2117
Skype Name: Fluxion has me
Strengths: Sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow, Teams
Past Clans: #Fury
Why would you like to join: To expand my skills, and communicate with other players.
Why should we accept you: I an ok PvPer and i know you guys
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Mostly, all jokes aside... Yes

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score
Why would you like to join: To expand my skills, and communicate with other players.
9001/10 recommended.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
This clan is too under OP :D
Yeah :/ kinda bad. Wish we had someone good like you to apply.
Well what a coincidence. xD
I guess I have to re-apply.. anyway here it is!

APPLICATION

IGN: marcustorosidis
Wins/Games: 226/1722 (Started as noob, I'm decent atm)
Skype Name: marxtoro
Strengths: Best: Bow, Good: Sword, Flint and Steel, Strafing, Decent: Rod (Still Improving)
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): PC/Internet lag (Fixing Both), Big Teams (3+)
Past Clans:Vast Pvp, FlameZ, Destiny
Why would you like to join: I would like to join because all the members seem like really fun people to be around and play with. I really want to get to know all the members!
Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I believe I am a good team player, fun to be around and from what I've heard funny?!
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I believe I will fit in with all the members as I know some already and believe that I will feel very 'welcome' if I get accepted

Thanks for reading!!! I hope you take my application into consideration. <3
IGN: Eloquencee
Wins/Games: 24/86
Skype Name: Fuzion has me
Strengths: Rod, Bow and Double Hits.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Large teams, water fights.
Past Clans: Frost Reborn
Why would you like to join: I would like to join as I am a mature, easy to get along with person and I am looking for a fun active clan.
Why should we accept you: I am fat.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Honestly, yes I do.
Unfortunately, you have both been Declined at this time. Marcus, You do not meet the win requirement and have not gotten/attempted to get to know members. Eloquence, we do not feel that you fit in with the clan at the current time. Come on the teamspeak and we may be proved wrong.

I suggest to anyone planning to apply for the clan to come on our teamspeak (119.252.189.11:10014) and get to know members before submitting an application or when it has been submitted. There will be a joining process added to the thread soon.

Win requirement has been raised to 300!

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah :/ kinda bad. Wish we had someone good like you to apply.

Well what a coincidence. xD

Unfortunately, you have both been Declined at this time. Marcus, You do not meet the win requirement and have not gotten/attempted to get to know members. Eloquence, we do not feel that you fit in with the clan at the current time. Come on the teamspeak and we may be proved wrong.

I suggest to anyone planning to apply for the clan to come on our teamspeak (119.252.189.11:10014) and get to know members before submitting an application or when it has been submitted. There will be a joining process added to the thread soon.

Win requirement has been raised to 300!
Ouch...

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
I think you could get in this clan with some more work. You have the potential to be a good player and nice kid. Like i said. Prove us wrong.
Welcome to the clan Mr. Lovin. Accepted.

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score
I think you could get in this clan with some more work. You have the potential to be a good player and nice kid. Like i said. Prove us wrong.

Welcome to the clan Mr. Lovin. Accepted.
Yeah, thanks. I just thought I had it quite good with some people, yeah I guess that truth hurts...
The truth hurts...
Yes, it really, really does...

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks. I just thought I had it quite good with some people, yeah I guess that truth hurts...

Yes, it really, really does...
Like i said your chance is not gone. You can just come and be friends with us anyway and then if you want to reapply in the future it will give you a much better chance. For example, LovinMcBitz has been coming on the TS frequently and has got to know the members really well and at the same time has proved himself so, when he applied it was an easy instant accept.

Edit:
And then you could say "Would you like some Aloe Vera for that burn"
Nice.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins/Games:1358/330 something like that
Rank:Atm i do not have donor but will be getting in the near future
Skype Name:christian.beattie1
Strengths:Im mostly good with everything besides the rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers):I dont have much weaknesses but if i had to choose people that bowspam
Past Clans:fundamental/blizzard/violation
Why would you like to join:I would like to join this clan because i was notified about this clan from IIfuzionII and i thought it looked well set out
Why should we accept you:Because ive been told by IIfuzionII that im a really good player
Do you think you will fit in with the clan:Im sure i will unless someone holds any hate against me
Pending. Good Luck.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins/Games:1358/330 something like that
Rank:Atm i do not have donor but will be getting in the near future
Skype Name:christian.beattie1
Strengths:Im mostly good with everything besides the rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers):I dont have much weaknesses but if i had to choose people that bowspam
Past Clans:fundamental/blizzard/violation
Why would you like to join:I would like to join this clan because i was notified about this clan from IIfuzionII and i thought it looked well set out
Why should we accept you:Because ive been told by IIfuzionII that im a really good player
Do you think you will fit in with the clan:Im sure i will unless someone holds any hate against me
Good luck man. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci