- May 4, 2012
- Reaction score
So I've pretty much finished all building on breeze island now, and I'm considering starting building on a new map. Basically, here are all my ideas! I'll add to his if anyone has anymore interesting ideas. Post as well if you are available to help out if you are :
- at least 14 yrs old
- Can correlate with AU time zones
- Are a decent builder, and have had experience with worldedit and voxel sniper
- Modern city in a desert, abandoned and now half buried in sand. Similar feel to map 2, but with sand instead
- Old arabic city, with a palace, market, docks, river, mosques, and tonnes of other buildings. Lots of parkour between buildings. Large wall around city, on the outside of which is desert, and maybe some tombs/ pyramids
- Massive Desert, where the corn surrounds an oasis. Map consists of vast regions of sand dunes, with several other oasis's and notable spots for chests. Massive underground content accessible through many parts of the map.
- Really professionally done multi biome map. Massive map, with realistic biome transitions.
- Taiga map, where the cornucopia is in a volcano. Similar to map 3, but with loads of stone and lava in corn, to give it more of a volcano feel. Fairly small in size, with some nice hills and cliffs extending from the volcano, similar to map 3, but much smaller.
- 48 player redone breeze island, with more space for 48 players, while still maintaining its initial tight feel
- City, like map 2, but with some features that map 2 didn't have, and is by the sea. Ideas include observation tower, beach, hotels, stadium where corn is, docks, massive bridge across harbor, freeway going around the city