• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ideas for my new map :D

which ones do u like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abberbleck

Spectator
Reaction score
*Has no idea how to quote LOL* I have a skype, but no microphone, because I'm a retard xD (My Skype name is Abberbleck)
And the time zones are gonna be a little trickier than I thought, but we'll make it work. Thank you for accepting me :)

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey static i'm willing to help build the next map. Just let me know when it starts

Harold1998

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey :D I am Harold, My IGN is Harold1998!
I am 13 years old and I am a great builder.
I've got lots of spare time so I can hope I can become member of the building team
If you don't believe I can build good, have a look at these screenshots - http://imgur.com/a/n3SB3
I play the MCSG A LOT! I really like it, but I only play on US.
My skype - HaroldV1998
My email - [email protected]
I hope you pick me and thx for your time! :D

AkexHH25

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey :D I am Harold, My IGN is Harold1998!
I am 13 years old and I am a great builder.
I've got lots of spare time so I can hope I can become member of the building team
If you don't believe I can build good, have a look at these screenshots - http://imgur.com/a/n3SB3
I play the MCSG A LOT! I really like it, but I only play on US.
My skype - HaroldV1998
My email - [email protected]
I hope you pick me and thx for your time! :D
I Know You, And I Think You Would Be A Great Builder But It Is Up To Static Sorry

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
I reckon you should definitely develop a 48 Server Breeze Island
That would be absolutely amazing as it is still the most popular map on MCSG 24 Player Servers.
But along with that a new map would be pretty damn awesome also.
I thought the volcano one would be good as the other ones you have listed have already be done in some shape or form. However another city map would be also really good
I would love to be of some help and I am a very active minecraft player and I live in Australia also :)
Thanks and message me if I can be of any help

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
Since you haven't stated and idea for the corn yet (not sure if you've actually done anything about it yet) I have an idea that might fit in with the Arabic City which seems that it has won the vote. The idea is that there's a small island with a tower on it; the corn is on the open top of the tower. More details here, I don't want to have to post it again: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/tower-thoughts.15540/
My plan when thinking of it was for the tower to be made of stone bricks, but it should also work with sandstone. If you do include this idea please put my name somewhere, thanks for reading!

MassVision

Spectator
Reaction score
Could I help with building?
I'm 15 years old and an experienced builder, also used VS and WE alot.
I live in the EU, Finland.
I could probably help you out since 9-10 PM EDT is 13-14:00 PM my time, so yeah.
Let me know if I'm accepted :)

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Could i help building?
im 13 (exception please) im also a AU gamer.
i have experiance with Vs and WE more VS

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Please don't post on threads that are over a month old, as it creates unwanted alerts for people who have already left the conversation. Thank you :)
Thread locked

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci