• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
- IGN: Zuldan (main currently using)
-Past Clans: Omega, Forbidden, Primative, Tenacity, Distinct (please don't judge me for my past I am an individual not a clan myself)
-Win/Deaths: 28/193 (my stats don't reflect my skill about 50 games are from cb's / scrims you can test me if you want)
-PvP Pro/Cons: Pros: Bow Lock, FnS, Rod Combos, strafing, and lock bow shots!

Cons: Hackers, Stacked teams of 8, People who get a 4 rod combo in a row.

-Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to join Icarus because I am looking for a fun new clan with lots of really nice and good people!
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I can benefit the tram by my positive attitude and how I cheer people up. I respect everyone no matter what. I am able to think on feet and be strategical by knowing when to choke-point. I don't judge people and I am nice to everyone.

Thanks for reviewing my application

IcarusMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Luck has been given.
You have been thanked. :)
IGN: TheAvocatoMiner
-EU or US?: US ( I get about 50-100 ping to EU)
-Past Clans: Two ETHR, and UKnowN
-Win/Death Ratio: 23/252 ( I Have just reset my stats I had a 134/(about 560) Ratio before )
-PvP Pro/Cons: Good With Bow, FNS, and Sword, not the best w/ Rod, but improving
-Why do you want to join Icarus?: I love the clan experience and teamwork with in a clan. The clans I were in previously were very inactive and not very competitive so I hope to join a more competitive and teamworking clan right now as I am to my friends and I a very good PvPer.
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I can be competitive and are very mature. I am insanely good with FNS and bow as they are my primes. I am decent with the Rod and can land the combos that are needed.
Let's see if all the praises that you have self-awarded yourself are reality. You have been accepted as a Trial. You will be added on Skype by a US representative very soon.
- IGN: Coookiiej
-EU or US?: Both
-Previous Clans: None
-Wins/Deaths: My stats are crap but im really good at pvp
-PvP Pro/Cons: Everything,Fns
-Skype name:Bronygarcia
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: Beacuse i would be a great help for the team and very good at pvp
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: Beacuse team player and always a perfectionist
Declined. Try and put more effort into your application next time and you may get accepted.
- IGN: Zuldan (main currently using)
-Past Clans: Omega, Forbidden, Primative, Tenacity, Distinct (please don't judge me for my past I am an individual not a clan myself)
-Win/Deaths: 28/193 (my stats don't reflect my skill about 50 games are from cb's / scrims you can test me if you want)
-PvP Pro/Cons: Pros: Bow Lock, FnS, Rod Combos, strafing, and lock bow shots!

Cons: Hackers, Stacked teams of 8, People who get a 4 rod combo in a row.

-Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to join Icarus because I am looking for a fun new clan with lots of really nice and good people!
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I can benefit the tram by my positive attitude and how I cheer people up. I respect everyone no matter what. I am able to think on feet and be strategical by knowing when to choke-point. I don't judge people and I am nice to everyone.

Thanks for reviewing my application
You have been accepted as a Trial. You will be trialed soon.

Best regards,
IcarusEU's Administrator - Tahsin.

Last edited:

MYxNAME

Spectator
Reaction score
- IGN: ItsHolanoia / YouWantShum
-EU
-Previous Clans: Conquer, Altrax.
-Wins/Deaths: 28 / 1002 (previous i was a noob and i mostly do it for fun on mcsg)
-PvP Pro/Cons: Good with: FnS with FnS i mean if a person is a side of me i look while i run and place it fast as possible to kill them.
-Skype name: Holanoia
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: Because i can meet new people and to talk with and pvp with them aswell and plus learn more about pvp to improve
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: Well if we are in a map and there are route's that we don't know than i'm the guy who Knows a lot of routes in MCSG / Hive so that will be really Helpfull

Last edited:

JustNeymar

Gold
Reaction score
- IGN: ItsHolanoia / YouWantShum
-EU
-Previous Clans: Conquer, Altrax.
-Wins/Deaths: 28 / 1002 (previous i was a noob and i mostly do it for fun on mcsg)
-PvP Pro/Cons: Good with: FnS, Rod (improved)
-Skype name: Holanoia
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: Because i can meet new people and to talk with and pvp with them aswell
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: Decent + I know a LOT of routes
I suggest you to write a more detailed application. That will increase your chances for being accepted, especially when you don't meet the win requirement.

MYxNAME

Spectator
Reaction score
I suggest you to write a more detailed application. That will increase your chances for being accepted, especially when you don't meet the win requirement.
I know but i have nothing to say :|

JustNeymar

Gold
Reaction score
I know but i have nothing to say :|
Maybe you should write a bit more on how you will benefit the team and why you wish to join us. Also a tip is when you write that you are good with your fns. You should explain how you are good with the fns, is it getting people on fire in good positions or is it that you are good to use it when people are chasing you. Try to explain your PvP Pro/Cons with using details and sentences.

johnnycavemc

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN-JohnnyCaveMC
Age-13
EU or US-both
previous clan-none
win/death-0/186 kills4/58
PVP skills-im good with fns and bow and sword sometimes im not the best with rod getting better
Skype-kingsuger10
why I want to join-because I think it would be cool to be in a clan and it is also a why to make new friends and maybe get tips on how to improve on pvp
how I will benfit the team-I will be a little help because im on everyday I also play sg everday to improve

Last edited:

JustNeymar

Gold
Reaction score
IGN-JohnnyCaveMC
Age-13
EU or US-both
previous clan-none
win/death-0/186 kills4/58
PVP skills-im good with fns and bow and sword sometimes im not the best with rod getting better
Skype-kingsuger10
why I want to join-because I think it would be cool to be in a clan and it is also a why to make new friends and maybe get tips on how to improve on pvp
how I will benfit the team-I will be a little help because im on everyday I also play sg everday to improve
You should try to get some wins before you apply for a clan

MYxNAME

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe you should write a bit more on how you will benefit the team and why you wish to join us. Also a tip is when you write that you are good with your fns. You should explain how you are good with the fns, is it getting people on fire in good positions or is it that you are good to use it when people are chasing you. Try to explain your PvP Pro/Cons with using details and sentences.
Thanks for the tip i changed it aswell :D

Trqhard

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Coookiiej
-EU or US?: Both
-Previous Clans: None
-Wins/Deaths: My wins are 6 out of 472 My stats are trah but when you see me in a battle im really good
-PvP Pro/Cons: Everything
-Skype name:Bronygarcia
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: I would enjoy if i join this caln beacuse my pvp skills are average and i would like to try out a clan to get to know how its like and to better my self for the next time i join a clan.Also i would love to meet the clan mebers and build up my pvp skills with the team.Like i said my stats are trash but pvp skills are average.Hopefully i can take this as an experience.
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I can benifit the team beacuse im not afraid to take ricks when it comes to pvp when there is a team/player Getting rekt im there to sacirfice my self for that player.I would also Benefit the team by helping out the team like when there is a fight going on im there to jump in and help him out.-Coookiiej

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci