• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcarusMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score

Date Founded: December, 19, 2014
Founders: xHeat/ItsFrizzy
Teamspeak IP: Coming soon!

Applications : Open!
We are Icarus!

We plan to beat everyone standing in our way, and fly up the clan leaderboards. We aspire to be one of the most skilled and most successful clans on MCSG. Help us achieve our goal by joining us in our fantastic journey in the seek of success!

Clan battles and/or scrim requests can be requested by replying to the thread with this layout:

Clan name:
Skype name:
EU or US:

Additionally, if you wish to clan war us, you must read and agree to the rules which we play by found here.

- Must obey all of the MCGamer rules
- Must not have any client side modification which may give an advantage over players. If caught, you will be kicked and reported.
- Icarus must be your only clan on MCSG, other servers are fine.
- Must be Mature
- Must Be Active
- Must be able to use Skype & have a good quality microphone
- Must be ages 13 and up [Exceptions can and WILL be made]
- Strategic Player [ FnS, rod combos etc.]
-Minimum of 100 wins needed [Exceptions can be made]
- Recommended to have a donor rank

- IGN:
-Previous Clans:
-Wins/Deaths:
-PvP Pro/Cons:
-Skype name:
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?:
-How will you be able to benefit the team?:

(REVAMPING)

Clanwars
Wins [W]: 8 Losses [L]: 1 Pending [P]: 0

US

Icarus vs Zytrex (3-1) [W]
Icarus vs Infamous (3-2) [W]

Icarus vs Sparta (5-1) [W]
Icarus vs #Chronic (5-1) [W]
Icarus vs Tactical (5-3) [W]

Icarus vs Inferno (5-1) [W]
Icarus vs Unstable (3-0) [W]
Icarus vs Cozmic (2-3) [L]
Icarus vs Unite (3-1) [W]

Last edited:

1X1Mike1X1

Tribute
Reaction score
- IGN: 1X1Mike1X1
-Past Clans: none
-Win/Death Ratio: 62/1200+ (used to be my little brothers account, he sucked, im normally 62/350 wins)
-PvP Pro/Cons: Good w/ f and s, bow, and crits
-Why do you want to join Icarus?: I have never been in a clan before and I want the experience
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I will try my hardest to win clan battles and be mature

IcarusMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
- IGN: 1X1Mike1X1
-Past Clans: none
-Win/Death Ratio: 62/1200+ (used to be my little brothers account, he sucked, im normally 62/350 wins)
-PvP Pro/Cons: Good w/ f and s, bow, and crits
-Why do you want to join Icarus?: I have never been in a clan before and I want the experience
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I will try my hardest to win clan battles and be mature
Declined. You do not meet our requirements.

Last edited:

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
This clan will get far, one day or another!
Also, this is not our first clan page due to issues with previous threads but this shall now be our official clan thread.

OfficialKpeers

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. - IGN: Ignited
    -EU or US?: EU
    -Past Clans: None
    -Win/Death Ratio: 34/231
    -PvP Pro/Cons: Good with rod and bow/Bad with FnS but improving
    -Why do you want to join Icarus?: I have not been in a clan before and this clan looks a promising way to develop and meet new people.
    -How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am kind and mature plus I will try my best in all clan wars and try and give as much advice to clan mates as possible while also receiving their advice with graditude.

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
  1. - IGN: Ignited
    -Past Clans: None
    -Win/Death Ratio: 34/231
    -PvP Pro/Cons: Good with rod and bow/Bad with FnS but improving
    -Why do you want to join Icarus?: I have not been in a clan before and this clan looks a promising way to develop and meet new people.
    -How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am kind and mature plus I will try my best in all clan wars and try and give as much advice to clan mates as possible while also receiving their advice with graditude.
Thank you for your application. Although you do not have any previous clan experience, you are a good player so we shall give you a Trial.
You have been accepted as a Trial.

JonnyFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
- IGN: PyroM4st3r
-Past Clans: TeamSypher, Phoenix
-Win/Death Ratio: 106/417
-Pros: Straight up fight, fns, rod
-Cons: Large teams, hackers, Aaron
-Why do you want to join Icarus?: Seems like a good clan and been invited by Tahsin
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: Good team player + still lot to improve but decent pvper

OfficialKpeers

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you for your application. Although you do not have any previous clan experience, you are a good player so we shall give you a Trial.
You have been accepted as a Trial.
Thanks, i'll try my best to improve constantly, its just I saw another member get accepted for trial with no experience so I thought I could give it ago, and besides, you got to start somewhere, right? thx alot btw for accepting me to trial :)

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
- IGN: PyroM4st3r
-Past Clans: TeamSypher, Phoenix
-Win/Death Ratio: 106/417
-Pros: Straight up fight, fns, rod
-Cons: Large teams, hackers, Aaron
-Why do you want to join Icarus?: Seems like a good clan and been invited by Tahsin
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: Good team player + still lot to improve but decent pvper
Accepted as a Trial.

IcarusMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
UPDATE:
Tweaks have been made to the thread in order to make the thread look more professional and just make navigation slightly easier. Requirements have also been reworded. In addition, IcarusEU has officially entered the EU Clan Leaderboards which can be found here. More updates on this such as clan wars in the leaderboards and positions will be revealed in the upcoming weeks or so.

Best regards,
IcarusEU's Administrator - Tahsin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci