• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Will Be A Proud Father.

Would you let your kids play MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
LOL! When I saw the thread title, I was expecting to see a thread about you accidentally getting someone pregnant . Glad it's not. I always say when I become a parent, I'm not gonna be strict to my children, and I'll let them do all the fun stuff that I didn't get to do, but chances are I won't be like that. I would definitely let my kids play MCSG. I don't see what would be so bad about it. That is if MCSG is still around, which it probably won't be.
Awwwwww das cute <3 BTW I love your signature :3
i'll teach them about teh legend of bac and benj
STOWWY TIME!
I highly doubt MINECRAFT will last that long! LOL #TheSadTruth
;-;
To be quite frank, I wouldn't be bother as long as my kids didn't get addicted. Don't know if I'll have kids though.
Your baby would be bootiful kyle :p

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
I would, but being a father, I would be watching them on the forums, and montoring them if they were hacking.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
My personal opinion:
Assuming MCGamer is still populated, online, active, and being updated, I would let my children play once they reached a certain age, if they played Minecraft.
Minecraft is a LOT better than many other games such as COD, in terms of for younger kids. It may not be as fun for some people, but it's less violent (LOL EVEN THO WE KILL 23 OTHER TRIBUTES) and aimed more at a younger group (despite there being young kids on COD anyways)

I'm pretty sure that in a few years from now, I will have left MCSG for some reason or another (lol, like getting permabanned off the forums) but if my child(ren) ever discover Minecraft, I'll point them in this direction ;)
I'd ensure that they learn more about the forums, and I might even end up coming back as a forumer if my kids start playing.
If I come back as a forumer.... Ooooooh buddy, brace yourself for the biggest, longest truckin' posts y'all have ever seen.

Keep in mind that for many of us, this is 15-20 years in the future.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, on second thought, I would let them play MCSG. I would encourage them, then watch them play, and follow them around in game. Stalk them on the forums. Screw with them and tell them that they know who they are, where they live. Their siblings name, their pets name. Everything. Then come out when they start getting super scared, video tape it, and then upload to the forums and watch the reaction unfold...

I would be an awesome dad.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
My personal opinion:
Assuming MCGamer is still populated, online, active, and being updated, I would let my children play once they reached a certain age, if they played Minecraft.
Minecraft is a LOT better than many other games such as COD, in terms of for younger kids. It may not be as fun for some people, but it's less violent (LOL EVEN THO WE KILL 23 OTHER TRIBUTES) and aimed more at a younger group (despite there being young kids on COD anyways)

I'm pretty sure that in a few years from now, I will have left MCSG for some reason or another (lol, like getting permabanned off the forums) but if my child(ren) ever discover Minecraft, I'll point them in this direction ;)
I'd ensure that they learn more about the forums, and I might even end up coming back as a forumer if my kids start playing.
If I come back as a forumer.... Ooooooh buddy, brace yourself for the biggest, longest truckin' posts y'all have ever seen.

Keep in mind that for many of us, this is 15-20 years in the future.
DANGIT! I dreamed one day of becoming the best forumer, BUT NO! Someone has to have kids and then 5 year olds are gonna take there daddies place!

I see how it is.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont know why, but I am gonna keep a local copy of my Minecraft, just for myself, and if I have kids - maybe them too.

If minecraft is still working (as in the legacy servers and such) then maybe I'll see if I can start something up. You never know, minecraft could die out but Mojang might not, they might even keep the hosting servers up, hopefully. If not, well you never know. Someone might figure out a way to keep 'em running, there are pretty smart people out there.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
ill force them to watch all of huahwis vids buy them minecraft and name their acc huahweedv2 and tell them to get rank #1 and then if they die in a game ( cuz ill be watching to make sure they r playing like huahwi ) ill yell EZ, gg10, you SUCK KID so they'll be pressured to always win. so yah ill be a proud fathr

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(If it's still around) I would let them play it for like 1-2 hours/day... Don't want them getting addicted cx and they would definitely not be playing on the weekends lool

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci