• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Will Be A Proud Father.

Would you let your kids play MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Please don't be freaked out by the title AHA xD.

So anyways, when I have kids (if I do) I would LOVE them to bits if they played MCSG, and was a good player and stuff like that.

My question is, if you ever have kids, will you let them play MCSG?

This is kinda weird but I was just wondering.

Do you also think there are full-time dads/mums playing mcsg? *imagines mum say gg10 nub rekt"
No probably not a good idea...

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
AHAHHA Thats very true and also very weird to think about...
Tbh, it's really not that weird to think about! I know Minecraft will be played for many many more years, but some day got to be the end of MCSG...

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I highly doubt MCSG will last that long lol

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
LOL! When I saw the thread title, I was expecting to see a thread about you accidentally getting someone pregnant . Glad it's not. I always say when I become a parent, I'm not gonna be strict to my children, and I'll let them do all the fun stuff that I didn't get to do, but chances are I won't be like that. I would definitely let my kids play MCSG. I don't see what would be so bad about it. That is if MCSG is still around, which it probably won't be.

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
To be quite frank, I wouldn't be bother as long as my kids didn't get addicted. Don't know if I'll have kids though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci